ForumSlotsMoonprincess 100 FINGER AWAY!!!!

Moonprincess 100 FINGER AWAY!!!!

1 year ago by paclmaya
|
2967 views 0 replies |
|
Add post
1 year ago

I tell every gamer, I've been testing the game non-stop for almost 2 months. It's the next piece of junk from Play'n go!!!!

Thousands of spins and I have to say it's by far the worst game of all Moon Princess / Rise of Olympus games.

Point of criticism number 1-far too many phases, where the game just eats up, the figures do nothing, but really nothing-phases up to over 50 spins, where nothing happens with the girls. They just watch, not performing any of the skills they are capable of.

point number 2: in 100 cases where the 3 princesses use their abilities to support the player, you have to be happy that they manage to make a decision for the player 5 times! Where then the ball gets full. The event for the chance of free play then starts.

Event game - everyone who knows the system knows how it works! In this event, all 3 figures use their abilities for the player - at least that's what you should believe. If you have such an event again 100 times, you will realize that the skills in this event are used so that the player does not reach the free game! Even though it says "The princesses help you get bigger wins" HAHAHAHA, what a bullshit, I didn't know that you get bigger wins by getting free spins, actually not clear free spins, because they always make the stupidest decisions.

You usually only get a free game if you have such a good picture and the princesses can't prevent it because there are almost no more characters!

The only positive thing is that if you clear the playing field in a normal game (event doesn't count, but in the free spins itself it does) you get 100 times your stake times the multiplier that was reached above.

This is not a game where you can play up unless you get a big win right from the start - otherwise you're just playing down

Automatic translation:

Join the community

You must be logged in to add a post.

flash-message-news
Don’t miss any news from the gambling industry
Subscribe to our newsletter for newest no deposit bonuses, new slots, and other news