ForumCompetitions[CLOSED] Christmas competition for 3x $100 Amazon voucher!

[CLOSED] Christmas competition for 3x $100 Amazon voucher! (page 20)

2 years ago by Daniel
|
86595 views 422 replies |
1...19 20 2122
This thread is locked
2 years ago

One of the gifts for Christmas, I received: - "Parrot in a cage"! It embarrassed me! Since, I am against keeping animals in cages! That's why he lives with me, without a cage! It hurts unbelievably

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

Raghu

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

What is it? Is it the best present you've ever received for Christmas?

dislukoleksandr32
2 years ago

Someone already mentioned a parrot as well. I think it was a grey parrot (jaco). What kind of parrot do you have?

2 years ago

Greetings with a wrapped package and a message that it's a nothing, the point is that we're together completely

2 years ago

I participate in draws

Automatic translation:
Daniel
2 years ago

Yes it actually did, in Ohio strange enough and actually happens more than u would ever know. I've met many many people out here going through such events and I help them readjust back to freedom because it seems to help me with my own personal journey as well.

2 years ago

Every years i love in Christmas

My family and guest all send Christmas gift

I love in merry Christmas song liked very much

I love in Christmas cake free special

2 years ago

What is it? Is it the best present you've ever received for Christmas?

ALL IN LOVE IS MY BEST PRESENT IN CHRISTMAS !

2 years ago

I got to be with all my children for Christmas and that was the best Christmas gift that I could have ever got because my children live in different cities ANF states and so they are never in the same place at the same time. Best year ever 2016

Daniel
2 years ago

Meeting a loved one, unexpected

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

An unexpected meeting with a loved one and the holiday spent with him

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

I pray to God that all the lines given below should be useful for all mankind in this world, thank you.

with wishes for a better tomorrow so that each day will bring us new happiness on these holidays a lot of love, joy and cheerfulness, as well as perseverance and much health for you beloved

2 years ago

My best and warmest memories of Christmas presents, when I was still little, the whole family was together, everyone was gathering around a large set table, the atmosphere and mood were just on top. There was a beautiful and decorated Christmas tree in the room, this scent of pine wood is remembered until now There were many different sweets under the tree, and especially a bunch of tangerines, as well as long-awaited gifts. In general, there was no limit to happiness. Here, how can I describe my perception, I want to say about the main thing that gifts are of course wonderful, but when the whole family gets together, in a good mood and everyone is alive and well, this is the main thing.

Edited by author 2 years ago
Automatic translation:
2 years ago

A holiday in Prague 3 years ago with friends, even though it was freezing cold it was nice to see this city decorated for the holidays, I would say magical.

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

Now at Christmas .. I received 3 presents from a friend. Two trifles + hand-painted painting .. In memory😉😁 I don't celebrate Christmas .. Only the VOUCHER would be quite useful for me..😌😁😁

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

Haloo happy New year

Daniel
2 years ago

My best gift was that I could be with my MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE !! My daughter and my life friend

I couldn't get more better, more beautiful or more expensive, because I didn't even want anything else !!! 💋💋💝💝💝👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧🎆

Automatic translation:
bmaskio
2 years ago

3 years ago? That's exactly the last time I visited Prague during the Christmas time. It's possible that we even met there. I've been there few times during Christmas, since I live about 50min by car from Prague.

Daniel
2 years ago

hi you are lucky to live so close to Prague, then you will recognize the photo on my profile too 😉

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

The competition is closed from now. I'm going to announce the winners later today. Good luck! 🙂

This thread is locked
1...19 20 2122
Go to pageof 22 pages
flash-message-news
Don’t miss any news from the gambling industry
CandyBlitzBombs_flash_alt
Free Slot Tournament with 1000€ prize pool is live!
Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more
Subscribe to our newsletter for newest no deposit bonuses, new slots, and other news