HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (page 1,628)

5,896,011 views 29,761 replies |
3 years ago
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1,627 1,628
Add post
4 hours ago

Hi, I’m trying to get in touch with Lesski, Zenski, Temdot, Quedot or Quecs2, but I haven’t been able to get any useful contact details through XPate.

Does anyone have direct contact information for any of these merchants, such as an email address or website?

XkBoii
4 hours ago

Do you know what descriptors WINBEAST used on your bank statement? I’m trying to identify which merchants/payment processors were involved.

portersv
4 hours ago

hmmmm. I had loads including kryptonim, ISX FINANCIAL, exin geno, and rogue kit. Loads more but i’m not sure if you’re not trying to identify me as a player?

Lottie48
4 hours ago

Hi, what kind of useful information did you find on casinosecrets.lol?

I’ve looked through the site but haven’t found anything particularly helpful yet. Could you point me in the right direction — what documents or sections should I be looking at, and what kind of information can actually be found there?

XkBoii
4 hours ago

Kryptonim and Rogue Kit seem to show up across quite a few different casinos, so they don’t appear to be linked to just one operator.

And regarding identifying you as a player — I’m not sure I understood what you meant by that. I was only asking which descriptors you had seen and whether you knew who was behind them.

portersv
4 hours ago

which descriptors have you had and i’ll tell you if i’ve had them for winbeast or not

Anonymized1181
3 hours ago
deus

Good day,


Did you contact Spoynt? If so, did you receive a reply? Mine also showed SPWLT.

Automatic translation:
XkBoii
1 hour ago

I got a refund from Yugo directly, account credited 2 days after sent them an email

complaints@yugo.finance

portersv
32 minutes ago

Following!

XkBoii
31 minutes ago

I didn’t even know it was classed as Estonian. I just use it as an anonymous email, happy to share u email via that address away from forum

1...1,627 1,628
Go to pageof 1,628 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more