Not saying it’s certainty, but I can possibly help. I generally don’t post here anymore because it’s an open forum and personally feel casino guru is biased towards operators. Feel free to email and I will get back to you mkgsu@atomicmail.io
Automatic translation:
XkBoii
Gianlu90
Diamond
Gianlu90
26 minutes ago
If you have been honest and the chargeback has been raised knowing the full context of the transaction then it’s pretty high mate so don’t worry. If you have not been honest then the merchant may still not dispute it in which case i would say 50/50
Automatic translation:
Snowyhill84
XkBoii
Platinum
XkBoii
24 minutes ago
Refunds from Roguekit and Exingeno
What did you say to barclays for a chargeback?
Edited
Automatic translation:
XkBoii
meandi
Diamond
meandi
23 minutes ago
I will email but why do you have an estonia based email if you’re a uk individual. Estonia is where a very large percent of where these illicit companies are based.
Automatic translation:
XkBoii
Snowyhill84
Diamond
Snowyhill84
23 minutes ago
I didn’t chargeback the refunded directly mate. Barclays have refused any chargeback at the very first hurdle.
Automatic translation:
XkBoii
Diamond
meandi
56 minutes ago
Not saying it’s certainty, but I can possibly help. I generally don’t post here anymore because it’s an open forum and personally feel casino guru is biased towards operators. Feel free to email and I will get back to you mkgsu@atomicmail.io
Automatic translation:
21 minutes ago
please see above message. I’m a little concerned why a UK individual would have an estonian email address when the majority of these companies are based in estonia. I’ll still email but i’m very skeptical