Did you go goods not received? I'm surprised they've not let you do the process. How frustrating especially when some of them do refund but think it's hit and miss
Automatic translation:
Lisa2
Platinum
48 minutes ago
Hi everyone, I’m still trying to understand how people are dealing with these merchant descriptors and refunds.
If anyone has recently had success getting money back directly from a merchant or payment processor, could you share which descriptor it was and how you contacted them? I’m especially interested in cases where the bank refused the chargeback.
Automatic translation:
Lisa2
Platinum
47 minutes ago
Hi everyone, has anyone had any recent success dealing directly with XPate?
I’ve seen a lot of posts saying they either don’t respond or deny being connected to certain merchant descriptors. Has anyone actually received a refund from XPate, or managed to get useful information from them about the merchants behind a transaction?
Automatic translation:
LP2710
Lisa2
Platinum
Lisa2
45 minutes ago
I had information regarding my payments , but no merchant info / refunds / nothing so far..