HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (page 1,627)

5,896,365 views 29,761 replies |
3 years ago
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1,626 1,627 1,628
Add post
Foxtrot90
yesterday

WINBEAST aren’t on here. But yeah they’re literally so evil. Was pleading to close my account for weeks. finally closes months later after i raise 1 chargeback. I lost thousands

Utbmitchy
yesterday

Pixelcard.gg I believe - nothing back from them on my two emails so far

XkBoii
yesterday

Get them complained about. Legends palace weren’t on here before I complained about them, they "overlooked" my self exclusion requests and carried on sending me bonus money.

Casino guru may be able to help you - or it may stop people signing up with them

Sutton
yesterday

Hi,

Don you have contact details for rougekit. It would be much appreciated.

yesterday

outpost@roguekit.com

Utbmitchy
yesterday
czus

Yes. This is returned by chargeback.

Automatic translation:
Snowyhill84
yesterday

Thank you

22 hours ago
deus

Does anyone have any information about these dealers? I've searched everywhere and found nothing.


XYZLOTR

EUMIND

EUALXE

MINDFU

ALXEN

RESULIM

FITUNIEUFE

FCS CLK



🙏🏻 Thank you

Automatic translation:
KlausSchwab
18 hours ago
esus

Do you know if you can recover with them?

Will they agree to return it?

Is time an issue?

Tell me. Thank you.

Automatic translation:
Kelly1234
1 year ago

Thankyou, these are the ones I’ve reached out to but not really getting anywhere with, I’ve seen people get refunds by cloud smart Hosty, but I just automated messages to say they are investigating! And I think I’m getting too lost down the rabbit hole and losing sight of what I should be including in emails to them! I’ve done loads of digging but just hitting dead ends with everything! My bank is no help either!

13 hours ago

Hey, which casino you were playing at when you made the payments to Cloud smart hosty? I have no success with them either...

12 hours ago

As several others have posted on here if anyone is dealing with a Curacao Casino use this - casinosecrets.lol

A lot of information contained. You have to read through the documents to find some of it but once you do it provides contact information and or leads to other connections you can look up on the internet.

King1337
3 weeks ago
deus

Deposits made via Skrill that end up in the casino are usually gambled away, hahahah.


Chargeback is possible when paying by card; Skrill tends to side with the casino.

Automatic translation:
9 hours ago

i was refunded skrill through pulse giftcards

Foxtrot90
8 hours ago
deus

Yes, it's pixelcard.gg. I contacted them as well, but unfortunately never received a reply. I then contacted them via Instagram, and they responded there. I'm now trying to get my money back.

Automatic translation:
Utbmitchy
8 hours ago
deus

No, he doesn't reply via email. I've contacted him on Facebook and Instagram in the meantime.

I received a response on Instagram after two weeks; I'm now trying to get my money back here.

Automatic translation:
XkBoii
yesterday

that’s promising please keep us updated. I’ve found out the hard way FCA regulated means very little from ISX FINANCIAL. They wouldn’t refund, accepted no liability and said that my emails were bullying them 😭😭😭. I’ve raised it to the ombudsman

8 hours ago

Similar with me 😂

Loo76
8 hours ago

have you raised to the ombudsman? I think their operations centre is cyprus based so I was in contact with a woman called Helen Spiliotis. Put all correspondence in the ombudsman documents as they were actually pretty threatening and They’re transaction laundering for an evil offshore casino (winbeast) whether they want to admit it or not. Doubt the ombudsman can get my money back but may have a compensation amount.

8 hours ago

anyone had any luck with,

Digital crypto pay

cactipay (KMF said go to polish police as they’re unlicensed) - revolut won’t raise chargebacks outside the window

Yugo finance,

Ravora,

Ventira,

Imgvibes,

Scudot,

Wordivox (this one was winwinter which is closing in the next few days - neither will reply to me)

7 hours ago

Anyone had any luck with 1club.London? (1bcouk)

Vss18
7 hours ago

They blocked me on instagram when I messaged them

XkBoii
8 hours ago

have you raised to the ombudsman? I think their operations centre is cyprus based so I was in contact with a woman called Helen Spiliotis. Put all correspondence in the ombudsman documents as they were actually pretty threatening and They’re transaction laundering for an evil offshore casino (winbeast) whether they want to admit it or not. Doubt the ombudsman can get my money back but may have a compensation amount.

7 hours ago

Can you give me the email of the woman you’ve been emailing I can send them evidence and complaint too

Loo76
7 hours ago

It’s just their chargebacks email but she signed her name at the bottoms

1...1,626 1,627 1,628
Go to pageof 1,628 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more