I contacted Ivy end of July, 26th. Filled in their complaint form they provided on 28th. Recontacted 28th August and again once last week for an update.
Edited
Automatic translation:
col211
Gold
Cocohibs1
3 weeks ago
Hey,
Kryptonim told me they were going to request this from Straal so i think this actually came from Straal. They never refunded me a couple of different ones. I will have a look back at my emails.
Token helped with a refund from Radom pay for though and it was pretty quick
Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
Thanks mate appreciate it. Will see what happens
Automatic translation:
King1337
askmagia
Silver
askmagia
3 weeks ago
I contacted Palwallet, and they said they would issue a refund. Further inquiries revealed they were tracing the transactions, but after two weeks, no refund had been received. Then I initiated a chargeback through my bank. The initial promise of a refund was sufficient proof.
Messages were sent to Impaya, without success. The casino was contacted and eventually responded with a confirmation. Shortly after the confirmation, on the same day, the money was back in the account.