they defo have pathskier under them but said to me they found more but merchants aren’t with them anymore?
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
keejan
Diamond
keejan
2 months ago
Not 100% sure on the merchants I have under to be honest mate. People have said dtvlt and k4you but I don’t know for 100%
Automatic translation:
Wefokadd
Nic24
Bronze
Nic24
2 months ago
As I recall, they handled the returns through K4you. Have you heard anything new?
Automatic translation:
mulattis
tharm
Platinum
tharm
2 months ago
did you find info about saale?
Automatic translation:
Buttyboii28
Foxtrot90
Silver
Foxtrot90
2 months ago
They’ve come back to me saying I never made any transactions through Playspectr, what did you say to them about mirai as there denying that they are mirai
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
Buttyboii28
Diamond
Buttyboii28
2 months ago
I just kept pushing it.
You need to get as much info from your bank as possible and ask who processed the payment.
Automatic translation:
mulattis
Kelly1234
Platinum
Kelly1234
2 months ago
Kelly could you please help me out with mpm ramp please
Automatic translation:
Buttyboii28
Danixxx
Silver
Danixxx
2 months ago
Can you help me aswell please Dani, I’m struggling to get to them and my bank is no help
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
Buttyboii28
Diamond
Buttyboii28
2 months ago
If they’re denying it mate, I think people will struggle to help you.
get the information from your bank, you need to find the payment processor. Go direct to your bank
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
Diamond
2 months ago
Anyone know anything about a payment processor called LX Rocks? Can’t find anything on them
Automatic translation:
Buttyboii28
Foxtrot90
Silver
Foxtrot90
2 months ago
I tried to but Lloyds said there unable to give me any information on the company as the payment was authorised by me
Automatic translation:
DjumK
mulattis
Gold
mulattis
2 months ago
Hi. From my experience, Walleto doesn't seem eager to resolve disputes directly or issue voluntary refunds. In my case, the only realistic way to try to recover the funds was through a chargeback with my bank.
Automatic translation:
Lisa2
Platinum
2 months ago
Hi. Just wondering if anyone has had any success with Xpate. Has anyone managed to recover their money, either through a refund or a chargeback?
Automatic translation:
Romeo87
Lisa2
Diamond
Lisa2
2 months ago
The last 30 pages contain plenty of information on this! Are you even reading this?
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
Diamond
2 months ago
So chswapper have refunded me my money via my chargebacks. I think wanderlust helped with this so thanks again.
Edited
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
Buttyboii28
Diamond
Buttyboii28
2 months ago
Are you over the chargeback point with the transactions?
Automatic translation:
Buttyboii28
Foxtrot90
Silver
Foxtrot90
2 months ago
no but I don’t want to ruin my relationship with the bank by submitting loads of chargebacks
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
Buttyboii28
Diamond
Buttyboii28
2 months ago
Talk to them and explain the situation and ask them to raise them for you. Misrepresentation of sale
Automatic translation:
mulattis
DjumK
Platinum
DjumK
2 months ago
But my merchant is not under walleto i think…
Automatic translation:
keejan
Lisa2
Platinum
Lisa2
2 months ago
I've already received money, more will surely follow soon.