|
4180 views 6 replies |
|
Add post
4 years ago

how do I get to this any ideas

rickbestonjr79
4 years ago

What do you mean? Would you like to know how to withdraw the money? Can you send me the description of the bonus? It's highly probable that there will be some max. win limit applied on the bonus.

4 years ago

well sir I was only just wondering what to do cuz I honestly dont think I'll get any pay out cuz I was on the welcome bonus I read the rules last night ... hopefully I get the play thur ...

4 years ago

I wasent trying to be disrespectful sir by that ? I posted in ur blog

rickbestonjr79
4 years ago

That's fine, I don't think it's disrespectful. I'm just trying to help you. As I already said, it's possible that there's a max. win limit on the bonus, so it's necessary to find out how much is the limit in their terms and conditions.

4 years ago

right sir well imma see what they say my status on it thank I'll let u know more sir

3 years ago

Hello,

I'm also brand new here and I think my question fits this thread quite well

@ Daniel you I played gratowin with the 7 euro bonus without deposit alibaba and somehow on 50 or 1.25 anyway 5 of a kind and thus something with 670 euro and then I am in the free spins and yes now I am at 1300 - I have joy especially if none - only a maximum of 200 may be paid out!

If I now make a deposit of 10 euros - without claiming the welcome bonus or any bonus - then my real money would automatically be used to play or do I have a mistake ???

I don't think it will get me any further, but I find it really a shame when it is gone, I know why I always gamble without a bonus, then I know that it is me

Soo I do not know now if I want to make the cashout then delete the rest ?? 🤔

And there you can buy viptickets etc ... I don't think so either, because it would be a profit with a bonus that is exhausted or ???, 😂

Sorry the question but I think this whole story of bonbon would be very complicated if someone could help me

Love thanks👌

Automatic translation:

Join the community

You must be logged in to add a post.

flash-message-news
Don’t miss any news from the gambling industry
CandyBlitzBombs_flash_alt
Free Slot Tournament with 1000€ prize pool is live!
Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more
Subscribe to our newsletter for newest no deposit bonuses, new slots, and other news