Hi, does anyone have any idea what buybuy1 or 1buyUk is? I found a retailer, but it's not them.
Does anyone have any idea what PNSKNB192083639 is? That would be really helpful, thanks.
Automatic translation:
Org1991
Vss222
Diamond
Vss222
3 weeks ago
1bcouk -show to my bank account and i think its same merchant
Automatic translation:
Org1991
Vss18
Diamond
Vss18
3 weeks ago
Found a company but i am not sure if its same
Automatic translation:
Lisa15
Lisa2
Platinum
Lisa2
3 weeks ago
And did you find something?
Automatic translation:
Lisa15
Platinum
3 weeks ago
GFI promised me a refund…. But they didn’t refund me. They are ghosting me atm. Anyone knows what to do?!
Automatic translation:
Vishaludapa
Bronze
3 weeks ago
Guys anyone have any information aboout
jubiva england
Bellotica ltd
routed in donbet and sister sites
please reply if anyone have mcc or merchant information
Automatic translation:
Loo76
Diamond
Lisa15
3 weeks ago
GFI promised me a refund…. But they didn’t refund me. They are ghosting me atm. Anyone knows what to do?!
Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
Show the promised refund to your bank..dona chargeback and say they promised a refund but still haven’t sent and they will do chargeback
Automatic translation:
Lisa15
Loo76
Platinum
Loo76
3 weeks ago
Its from my old CC and that one is blocked so I can’t
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
Lisa15
Diamond
Lisa15
3 weeks ago
Hi Lisa,
when did they come back to you? I got an email back from them 19th July basically saying they’d investigate but it’s been me and the casino to sort out.
Automatic translation:
Loo76
Diamond
Lisa15
3 weeks ago
Its from my old CC and that one is blocked so I can’t
Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
Ahh I see
Automatic translation:
col211
Cocohibs1
Gold
Cocohibs1
3 weeks ago
Hello,
any advice you can provide would be appreciate regarding this I had a lot of Kryptonim transactions but unsure if they are Ivy or Token or neither? I have am mailed all individually and no response from Ivy or token and generic crap from kryptonim
Wait until you get your big win denied because you are not of North African American decent. Lol I have had some real crazy refusals but that one made me laugh