HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (page 1,584)

5,865,997 views 29,685 replies |
2 years ago
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1,583 1,584 1,585...1,620
Add post
Juully8
3 weeks ago

June.


Does anyone happen to have a screen recording showing them selecting debit card but being taken through the flow of Kryptonim?

LizzieCG
3 weeks ago

Hi Lizzie, what was the process here for you? All my money has gone into to reconcile, even my savings. I’ve been told I’d be provided an update in 10 working days around 6 days ago. They put my account into review middle of August

8x7rqrgfbc37
3 weeks ago

I have screenshots

Arra89
3 weeks ago

I have screenshots

3 weeks ago

Any chance you could send them to footyheadlines1966@outlook.com? or jamiepi on telegram

I'm trying to persuade the bank this should fall under open banking APP fraud

Clearly if I have any success I'd share info (if you happen to have secured any refunds from Kryptonim please also let me know)

Edited
Hansy57
3 weeks ago

Any News om Below?

Azurepay london

Wexhyp london

Techgski London

Xcoins.com 

Payver huddersf

Tchgms londoM

Orbx*262.

Toneo first paris 11

MYSTR

SmpayPF*maginc

ONLINED*DG

EDNTG

Thomas-091
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago

Witch bank describers does Walletto use?

Kazper_82
3 weeks ago
seus

Unfortunately not. I've found some but sent countless emails without any response...

Automatic translation:
Org1991
3 weeks ago

Who this for?

DjumK
1 month ago

I don’t have anything solid on those yet, but I’ll let you know if I come across anything. Have you ever seen Horizon Land or Exist Sys in your transactions? I’m trying to work out who processed those as well.

3 weeks ago

Sweet

DjumK
3 weeks ago

I haven't buddy

8x7rqrgfbc37
3 weeks ago

Can't you just create a new account?!

8x7rqrgfbc37
3 weeks ago

I've been refunded by them, but was a long time ago.

Loo76
1 month ago

Discord me the emails…

ill Come up with something for you….

😉

3 weeks ago

Hi Loo. Could I also discord you. I've had similar responses from ivy and kryptonim and now going through my bank again as they're claiming me2me payments which of course isn't true

Edited
qwerty12369 deleted the post
3 weeks ago

Anyone recently had refund from Elegro?

johnmaddisonn1
3 weeks ago

I tried contacting Walleto again, but unfortunately I still haven't received anything useful from them. At this point I'm just continuing with the chargebacks and waiting for the bank's decisions.

Since one has already been resolved in my favour, I'm hoping at least some of the remaining ones will go the same way.

johnmaddisonn1
3 weeks ago

I’ve come across FOLVEX, SALDRO and PELVAN before. In my case, they were connected to Xpate. I found this out when looking into the transactions with my bank.

I don’t have anything definite on the others yet.

Lisa2
3 weeks ago

I’ve seen DOLVIK, NEXRIM and KANTIQ. In my case, those transactions were connected to Walleto, not Xpate.

I’m not sure about the others on your list, though.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21 deleted the post
1...1,583 1,584 1,585...1,620
Go to pageof 1,620 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more