Did you find anything regarding the ZALO merchant?
Till: Zalo, London, ENG
the only info I have..
Automatic translation:
Loo76
Diamond
Org1991
1 month ago
Do you have website ?
Automatic translation:
1 month ago
i haven’t found the processor yet
Automatic translation:
Sarah222
Lisa2
Gold
Lisa2
1 month ago
Hey, it doesn’t give arns or merchant names but does give date, time and amount which helps the matching.
I’ve just submitted a TRI and formal complaint for the 276 transactions. It’s taken me a while to go through it and group them and get evidence to submit alongside, but we’ll see how we go. Will keep you updated. My last refunds from Walletto were very quick but I’m not expecting same this time given the amount of transactions .
Automatic translation:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
XkBoii
Platinum
XkBoii
1 month ago
No worries. I’ll let you know if I hear anything back from Ventira. Keep in touch.
Automatic translation:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
voodoo4
Platinum
voodoo4
1 month ago
I had Art Solution some time ago. The descriptor itself didn’t get me anywhere, I had to ask the bank for the full transaction data. Try to get the ARN, acquirer ID/name and MCC, not just the merchant name.
Once I had the acquirer details it was much easier to understand the payment chain. I’d do the same with XOR Visual Layer.
Automatic translation:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
johnmaddisonn1
Platinum
johnmaddisonn1
1 month ago
I remember these coming up before together with vercs2, calcal, tokdom and paypay. jusdot5 and jusski6 were linked to Xpate/Xpate Annex there, but the acquirer was still unclear.
So I’d definitely ask the bank for the ARN and acquirer ID/name, plus the MCC used. That’s probably the useful bit if you’re trying to trace who actually processed them.
Automatic translation:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
Kaplan
Platinum
Kaplan
1 month ago
Thanks, this is really useful. I asked my bank for the full transaction details but they haven’t replied to that request. So far they only gave me the ARN and Merchant ID.
If they keep ignoring the request for the Acquirer ID/ICA, is there another way to get it? Would the ARN + Merchant ID be enough for Mastercard to identify the legal acquirer?
Also, have you ever come across Hexo Land or SIS Art Union? I’ve been trying to find out who the acquirer was for those as well.
Automatic translation:
DjumK
voodoo4
Gold
voodoo4
1 month ago
Thanks mate. If your bank gives you the Acquirer ID/ICA, please post that as well. That might be the most useful bit even if they don’t give you the legal acquirer name. I’m trying to get the same for calcal and jusdot5
Automatic translation:
DjumK
Gold
1 month ago
Hey, does anyone know who is behind Visual Mill, Horizon Land and Exist Sys? Trying to work out the merchant/acquirer for these. Has anyone had any info from their bank or managed to contact them?
Automatic translation:
DjumK
voodoo4
Gold
voodoo4
1 month ago
I’ve come across calcal and jusdot5 before. Xpate/Xpate Annex was mentioned in connection with both. I’d ask your bank for the Acquirer ID/ICA and MCC if you can — that should help more than the descriptor alone.
Automatic translation:
DjumK
billi85
Gold
billi85
1 month ago
Thanks, that’s helpful. Do you remember which descriptors Xpate actually challenged in your case? I’m particularly trying to confirm vercs2 and tokdom — did either of those come up in your transactions?
Automatic translation:
DjumK
Waltz
Gold
Waltz
1 month ago
I don’t have anything solid on those yet, but I’ll let you know if I come across anything. Have you ever seen Horizon Land or Exist Sys in your transactions? I’m trying to work out who processed those as well.
Automatic translation:
Lisa2
Platinum
1 month ago
Anyone know anything about
jusski6
tokdom?
I’m still trying to find out who’s behind them and who processed the payments.
Any info would help.
Automatic translation:
Org1991
Lisa2
Diamond
Lisa2
1 month ago
Aquierer -XPATE LTD
Automatic translation:
Arra89
Loo76
Diamond
Loo76
1 month ago
Ive raised all my mine to merchant on revolut
Automatic translation:
Loo76
Diamond
Arra89
1 month ago
Ive raised all my mine to merchant on revolut
Automatic translation:
1 month ago
What did you say to dispute?
Automatic translation:
Arra89
Loo76
Diamond
Loo76
1 month ago
Same as always. Sent you message on discord regarding ivy😀
Automatic translation:
Drd12
Bronze
1 month ago
I'm trying to find VSMS connection, anyone know anything?
Automatic translation:
Sarah222
Gold
1 month ago
Update on progress. Chargebacks re Betterhash/betterhash.io have been successful and refunds in account this morning. This was the deadline day.
so far out of 89 chargebacks, 43 have been successful.