HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (page 1,587)

5,866,383 views 29,685 replies |
2 years ago
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1,586 1,587 1,588...1,620
Add post
LP2710
3 weeks ago

That makes sense. I’ve seen Xpate mentioned in connection with some of these as well, but nothing confirmed yet.

Please let me know what you get back from your GDPR Art. 15 request. I’d be particularly interested to see whether Xpate confirms any of temdot, zenski, lesski, quedot, quecs2, neocs2 or temcs2 as transactions they processed.

XkBoii
3 weeks ago

Thanks, I’ll try support@thrivestore.co.uk and see if I can resolve it directly with them. How long did it take them to respond and issue the refund in your case?

If you happen to find anything for Tchtxt or Meta Deposit as well, please let me know.

Org1991
3 weeks ago

That sounds very similar to my experience with Xpate. They tend to tell you to contact the merchant, which isn’t very helpful when the merchant is either impossible to identify or simply doesn’t respond.

Hopefully the FOS complaint gets you somewhere. Please keep us updated on what they say, especially whether they consider Xpate’s role in processing the transactions.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
3 weeks ago

Sure, I’ll post anything my bank provides on XOR Visual Layer. I’m waiting for the acquirer details and MCC at the moment.

If you get yours first, please let me know too. I’m particularly curious whether we’ll both get the same acquirer and whether the transactions were presented under the same MCC.

Org1991
3 weeks ago

Thanks for confirming, that’s really useful. So I’ll treat calcal and jusdot5 as confirmed Xpate-related merchants in your case.

It’s frustrating that calcal didn’t respond or refund you. Have you now raised chargebacks for those transactions, or are you trying to recover the money directly from Xpate first?

3 weeks ago

Hi. I’ve come across a few more merchant descriptors that I can’t identify:

RAVQEN - TELVIK - MORDAX - FENQIR - KALVEX

Has anyone seen any of these before or managed to find contact details? I’m also trying to establish whether any of them might be connected to Xpate

3 weeks ago

Xpate are just like cardaq now, will deny any link to them. I waited about six weeks for a response and got this as a reply:


Thank you for providing the details. 


After a thorough review, we were unable to find any matching records to support your request. 


As a result, we cannot proceed further.


Thank you for your understanding!


Have a nice day!


which is essentially a mug off. They’re involved in transactions with at least 3 of my cards so it’s a nonsense but I’ve gone back with bank evidence and told them to proceed. They probably won’t.

3 weeks ago

Hi guys i done this on donbet any one have any information or news on this merchant

jubiva London englandfile

voodoo4
3 weeks ago

I will, i’ve had a first reply yesterday , just a confirmation of receiving my email. I’ve replied with all payment details in pdf downloaded from my bank. Keeping everybody posted! file

LP2710
3 weeks ago

They will do nothing ,trust me

3 weeks ago

Does anyone have any success with Nextrast/Gambinini? I’ve emailed Gambinini 3x & had no response. For roughly 100 transactions 😫

Vishaludapa
3 weeks ago

Is this one you did today? Did it not credit to the casino?

jef10mur
3 weeks ago

Do you know if nextrast/gambinini is same merchant with NXTGEM ?

3 weeks ago

Had my first ever response from Ivy Pay since I started contacting them in June regarding Passpoint and Kryptonim which they’re saying of course they’re no longer clients there’s nothing they can do etc. Has anyone very recently had any success? I know people have in the past but I’ve been trying for four months now and feel like giving up 😂. Kryptonim straight up refused to the point they stopped replying and also contacting Yapily about Passpoint as they’ve never replied to me.

Nic24
3 weeks ago

nah no success as of yet. Passpoint don’t reply to anyone - they’re awful. Kryptonim refuse any wrongdoing which is bs. Ivypay have stopped refunding. I have so much with them too

XkBoii
3 weeks ago

Yeah same here literally first they’ve responded in four months think I’m at the point I’m going to have to just let it go

3 weeks ago

I am in the same boat thinking of just giving up too. Elegro have said they are investigation but will prob get no success from them either. Also no response from Ivy Pay at all in months

Loo76
3 weeks ago

Ivy are completely ignoring me since beginning of July nothing

Org1991
3 weeks ago
deus

Hi,


Have you received any information about VDR SL, Birmingham?


lg

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago

Haven’t had any refunds in weeks. genuinely feel like giving up with this

1...1,586 1,587 1,588...1,620
Go to pageof 1,620 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more