How do you write your complaints? Can you give me an example?
Automatic translation:
susu
Cocohibs1
Bronze
Cocohibs1
2 hours ago
Please post your complaint.
Automatic translation:
Pyne1688
Thomas-091
Diamond
Thomas-091
2 hours ago
What did you say to then please??
Automatic translation:
Thomas-091
Gold
Pyne1688
2 hours ago
What did you say to then please??
Automatic translation:
2 hours ago
To who?
Automatic translation:
Pyne1688
Thomas-091
Diamond
Thomas-091
2 hours ago
Clarfin support
Automatic translation:
Thomas-091
Gold
Pyne1688
2 hours ago
Clarfin support
Automatic translation:
2 hours ago
Visit https://claricfinhelp.com/ and fill all that out. Also send an email to support@claricfinhelp.com make sure you get it right first time to speed things up. Provide an official bank statement by PDF format and tell them you’ve never heard of them and didn’t make these transactions and you’re involving the authorities if they don’t refund all of your money. Provide screen shots off the bank. Provide first 6 and last 4 digits from card used. They are quite fast. Copy and paste your sent email and send it everyday until they respond.
Automatic translation:
LP2710
Lisa2
Platinum
Lisa2
2 hours ago
Trying to find the merchant
Automatic translation:
Vss18
Gold
2 hours ago
Hi,
Can someone help me with
FCDIG
Insights UK
Buddy*skins
PrettyLittleThing
Ecoski
Arushapp
Small
cognitum Solutions
neodot
Nilaqua
Sk:ns clinics
Does anyone know these dealers?
Automatic translation:
Vss18
Gold
1 hour ago
Could you help me with this dealer?
socialCking
pnsknb
Piqk*roamready
Thanks
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
Sarah222
Diamond
Sarah222
57 minutes ago
Hey Sarah,
what names were the merchants if you don’t mind me asking?
Automatic translation:
portersv
LP2710
Bronze
LP2710
43 minutes ago
If these merchants are all connected to XPate, is it realistically possible to get refunds from them?
There are quite a few posts here saying that XPate often doesn’t respond and doesn’t issue refunds directly, so I’m wondering if anyone has actually managed to recover funds from Lesski, Zenski, Temdot, Quedot or Quecs2.
Automatic translation:
portersv
Vss18
Bronze
Vss18
41 minutes ago
I’m also looking for pnsknb, but so far I haven’t been able to find any useful information.
Automatic translation:
Lottie48
Diamond
28 minutes ago
Does anyone know who Hilaqua London are? I have seen a few people ask but it does not come up in the search bar. It is one of very few left I am still hunting down from transactions last year.
I cannot put any names on here but can also confirm if you have traced deposits to Cypriot Payment Agents but cannot get direct contacts that it is worth making contact with those businesses listed as their company secretary. I have managed to obtain a few refunds via this method.