HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (page 1,528)

5,886,043 views 29,800 replies |
3 years ago
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1,527 1,528 1,529...1,626
Add post
johnmaddisonn1
1 month ago

Hi. Thanks. I also included that information in my chargeback claim against Xpate. Hopefully, it will encourage Xpate to accept the chargeback instead of challenging it.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
1 month ago

Hi. Thanks. I've submitted a package of documents relating to several transactions processed by Xpate to the Financial Ombudsman. I'm not sure how long it will take, so now I'm just waiting for their decision.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
1 month ago

Hi. I initially tried to resolve the issue directly with Xpate, but unfortunately it didn't lead anywhere. As a result, I had to file a chargeback against Xpate.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
1 month ago

Hi. The claims have been submitted and the chargebacks are now in progress. I'm just waiting for a positive decision.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
1 month ago

Hi. Thanks. Please keep me posted, and I'll keep you updated as well. I'll share any news about how my Xpate cases are progressing.

keejan
1 month ago

Hi. Unfortunately, I still haven't been refunded. Xpate blocked my account, so I had to file a chargeback and also lodge a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman.

johnmaddisonn1
1 month ago
deus

Hello. I believe that payment processors like Xpate and Walleto use merchant category codes that don't correctly identify gambling transactions. In my case, this circumvented my gambling exclusion, allowing the payments to be processed. Ultimately, I lost more money, didn't receive the expected benefits, and couldn't withdraw my winnings.

Automatic translation:
1 month ago
deus

Hello. Any news on refunds from Xpate or Walleto? Has anyone successfully received their money back?

Automatic translation:
1 month ago
deus

Hello. By the way, I've also filed a complaint against XPate with the financial ombudsman. Now I'm just waiting for his decision.

Automatic translation:
1 month ago
deus

Hello. Has anyone noticed that XPate is using new terms for processing payments related to gambling? If you've seen any such terms on your bank statement recently, I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Automatic translation:
1 month ago

I have a descriptor in my revolut for just the letter E, can anyone help

Tant
1 month ago

Nope nothing. Ended up doing chargebacks with Monzo but were all declined

1 month ago

Does anyone have any info on Nextrast?

1 month ago

Anyone who knows about following payment names

  • Gencs2 hastings GB
  • Temcs2 edinburgh GB
  • Temdot edinburgh GB
  • Quecs2 london GB
  • Neodot
  • Lesski
Arra89
1 month ago

Someone’s had success with floxyhealth you’d have to search in the forum though. Swear you have to contact them via their website I read

jef10mur
1 month ago

Have you had any refunds doing chargebacks on monzo? Ive had 7k back but every single dispute/chargeback has been declined by monzo. It must trigger the merchants end when they are raised though. Its worked for 16 of my 41 merchants.

1 month ago

wich merchants belongs to nexbric?

Foxtrot90
1 month ago

Yeah i can't see sh1t🤣😅

Arra89
1 month ago

Honestly no. Monzo weren’t help on any I submitted via them and didn’t receive any refunds. I’ve around 10k over the last 3 years with my RBS account but have only submitted a few for dispute there. I’m worried I lose my account.

Sarah222
2 months ago

An update on progress. I had a descriptor of Aibrush, London. Managed to track down they were processed through transactworld, contacted support and refunded 48hrs later.

1 month ago

Hello please do you have email exactly of transactworld.

1...1,527 1,528 1,529...1,626
Go to pageof 1,626 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more