HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (page 1,527)

5,885,837 views 29,792 replies |
3 years ago
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1,526 1,527 1,528...1,626
Add post
Tant
2 months ago

No I just chargeback with bank

INNA5288
5 months ago
esus

It's Fastcoin Italy, they refunded me.

Automatic translation:
2 months ago

Fstcn is fastcoin Italy? Whats their email

INNA5288
5 months ago
esus

It's Fastcoin Italy, they refunded me.

Automatic translation:
2 months ago

Just saw u posted email. How long did it take to refund?

INNA5288
6 months ago
ptus

Hola, e-mail from Nova arcade please?

Automatic translation:
2 months ago

Did you ever find nova arcade email?

Spookytree1989
6 months ago

Ive just had a refund from Pixelpay solutions ltd so they do, nightmare contacting though and never responded to anything

2 months ago

What bank descriptor are pixelpay?

Lisa2
2 months ago

Type Xpate into the search icon in the top right hand corner of the page. There’s plenty of people talking about it, no one seems to have success dealing directly with them.

Tant deleted the post
JosieRosie46
2 months ago

Hey! Did you ever get your refund?

Lisa2
2 months ago
deus

They refund the money if you make chargebacks.

Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
2 months ago

I think they are mirai, spoke to my bank who confirmed they both have the same visa merchant id, just gone back to them so hopefully they’ll refund mirai aswell

Buttyboii28
2 months ago

Nice mate… they’re definitely both

1 month ago

Morning guys,

anyone have any info on the merchants below

Dreamth* (then lots of random numbers/ transaction id’s I believe)

Thskinbss

Actualplay, PlayT, Skplayclick (all Cyprus entities I believe the same processor behind these)

DTVLT

1 month ago

Hello, any info on these?

MNNTECH, ply247, MOMENTUMP,Friovin Limited, TCP*MIXFIND.COM, CSGLR, dgtsm, laorg, OMNINETIX TALLINN, KTM*r9t0b9f56j7sw, Golden Era Finds, treofgm, SKY RAIN LIMITED, fitninja, TRASKI, kcraft2*185138886, zentoria limited, DRESKI, PAY00PAY, quickpi, qepacko, DNCG, KSTRX, nivro_uk, nuvolut, BAB, AYIL TB, PLANBET.COM, UG**BRI_ TEC, Coderstask.com, XorSolution_image, jpfever.com, roningnc.com, spinsopotamia.com, cnpcto, Bivolix Global Limited, SOGNO AI, partners hyper gate, XALTRONISLTD DUBLIN, MEDSTAR, ALVENTA LIMITED, MTECH

Foxtrot90
1 month ago

My banking app is now showing in more info for Actualplay - actualplay.world and shows as digital goods. I have transactions with Actualplay, Playt and skplayclick but never got anywhere for months.


Sent an email to Actualplay on 6th and 7th August but not had any response.

1 month ago

@admin can I get my account deleted permanently and comments etc deleted? 🙂

Nic24
1 month ago

Thanks, what bank is that with? The 3 players are all the same processor from what I’ve found out, just don’t know who it is behind them 😩

Edited
Foxtrot90
1 month ago

Royal bank of Scotland, I had only noticed it was showing the other day I seen someone mention in the thread recently they’d updated something to show the website used. The other two I have on the same account but they’re not showing anything I didn’t realise they were the same but I had them all at the same time so would make sense if they were!

1 month ago

Afternoon. Anyone had any joy with these merchants yet?

Euflopqi

Hupeiwe

Terrvers

Trvers

Floxyhealth

Webmosac

Tregain

Trndbm

Vultex

Cheers🫡🤟

Anonymized1181
1 month ago

@admin can I get my account deleted permanently and comments etc deleted? 🙂

1 month ago

Hello,

Would you like to wait until your complaint is resolved before closing your account? I saw that you still have an open complaint that hasn't been closed yet.

Once the complaint is resolved, we could then close your account for you.

What do you think?

As for your posts, most likely we won't delete them, but your name will no longer be displayed next to them.

Edited
johnmaddisonn1
1 month ago

Hi. Yes, that's exactly what I did when I filed my chargeback against Xpate. My bank accepted the chargeback request.

1...1,526 1,527 1,528...1,626
Go to pageof 1,626 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more