HomeForumTournamentsTournament #237 Forever Split Megaways - discussion

Tournament #237 Forever Split Megaways - discussion (page 3)

743 views 48 replies |
6 days ago
|
12 3
Add post
yesterday
bgus

The game is very bad 500 spins and not a single SCATTER, a normal person will not play this game with real money!!!! The return on the game is only 15% from 500 spins I earned only 300 euros, which means that the player on 2 euro spins lost 700 euros!! On 30, 50 and 80 spins there should be at least 2 SCATTER and at least a return of 85% Fix your game!!!

Automatic translation:
20 hours ago

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-274-forever-split-megaways

29th??

19 hours ago

It's alright https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-274-forever-split-megaways

galinjh
yesterday
bgus

The game is very bad 500 spins and not a single SCATTER, a normal person will not play this game with real money!!!! The return on the game is only 15% from 500 spins I earned only 300 euros, which means that the player on 2 euro spins lost 700 euros!! On 30, 50 and 80 spins there should be at least 2 SCATTER and at least a return of 85% Fix your game!!!

Automatic translation:
14 hours ago

Oh, I totally feel your pain! But let me tell you about the day I went down the rabbit hole to figure out what’s actually happening under the hood of those slot machines. Talk about an eye-opener!

I finally realized that these things have the absolute shortest memory in universe history. They are purely randomized machines, which means they suffer from total, clinical amnesia. A slot machine has zero clue what just happened, and it definitely doesn't care about your future...no pun intended! 😁

  • Did you just lose your rent money? The machine doesn't know.
  • Did you just hit a massive jackpot? The machine still doesn't know.
  • Is it plotting your downfall? Nope, it can't even remember the last spin!

Every single pull is a completely fresh start.

It treats you like a total stranger every two seconds and honestly, I think that chaotic, toxic relationship is exactly where the fun comes in!

There is really nothing to FIX!! 🤣

galinjh
yesterday
bgus

The game is very bad 500 spins and not a single SCATTER, a normal person will not play this game with real money!!!! The return on the game is only 15% from 500 spins I earned only 300 euros, which means that the player on 2 euro spins lost 700 euros!! On 30, 50 and 80 spins there should be at least 2 SCATTER and at least a return of 85% Fix your game!!!

Automatic translation:
4 hours ago

I feel you... Luckily you found out without the necessity to deposit a single penny. I'd say that is fantastic. 😉

Did you consult this mathematic estimate with Pragmatic? I would try; it sounds like a dedicated feedback to me.

Kpmorwana90
14 hours ago

Oh, I totally feel your pain! But let me tell you about the day I went down the rabbit hole to figure out what’s actually happening under the hood of those slot machines. Talk about an eye-opener!

I finally realized that these things have the absolute shortest memory in universe history. They are purely randomized machines, which means they suffer from total, clinical amnesia. A slot machine has zero clue what just happened, and it definitely doesn't care about your future...no pun intended! 😁

  • Did you just lose your rent money? The machine doesn't know.
  • Did you just hit a massive jackpot? The machine still doesn't know.
  • Is it plotting your downfall? Nope, it can't even remember the last spin!

Every single pull is a completely fresh start.

It treats you like a total stranger every two seconds and honestly, I think that chaotic, toxic relationship is exactly where the fun comes in!

There is really nothing to FIX!! 🤣

4 hours ago

Hey, that's a very funny way to put it. It's really one of the myths still alive... The slot is due because I lost 6 times a row... well, nope.

This slot is a hot one because someone else just lost a huge bet or with the "same" logic: someone else just won big, and I'll jinx the wave if I'm quick enough.... 😁

Now, bring a high volatility into this mix and throw all the well-calculated excel sheet predictions out of the window. 🙌😉

3 hours ago

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/0VtT1dVZxQ

3 hours ago

Idea is cool...like this slot for a change!

Radka
4 hours ago

Hey, that's a very funny way to put it. It's really one of the myths still alive... The slot is due because I lost 6 times a row... well, nope.

This slot is a hot one because someone else just lost a huge bet or with the "same" logic: someone else just won big, and I'll jinx the wave if I'm quick enough.... 😁

Now, bring a high volatility into this mix and throw all the well-calculated excel sheet predictions out of the window. 🙌😉

2 hours ago

Exactly! High volatility is the ultimate reality check for spreadsheet math. It turns the casino floor into pure psychological warfare where logic goes to die, and your beautiful Excel formulas are instantly converted into digital confetti. I saw those sheets flying on social for a voucher exchange...it’s the ultimate thrill ride where you’re basically paying a computer to give you severe mood swings. 📈💥

In the end, high volatility slots don’t care about your calculations; they just want to see how long they can starve your wallet before tossing you a tiny win to keep you toxically attached. It’s beautiful, chaotic madness, and honestly, that’s exactly why we keep pressing the button! 🎰😂

The button is hope!!🤣 I don't wanna lie, i won huge amounts in the past with slots...

12 3

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more