HomeForumTournamentsTournament #237 Forever Split Megaways - discussion

Tournament #237 Forever Split Megaways - discussion (page 2)

243 views 22 replies |
yesterday
|
1 2
Add post
Mile71
9 hours ago
deus

It's pointless, it would be exactly the same every day. Every player has their rank here; if they don't want to, you can't win.

Automatic translation:
4 hours ago

Now to think of it🤔...a daily rank update? Let me not give them ideas, my self-esteem can't take being officially labeled a 'professional loser' every 24 hours! 🤣

4 hours ago
grus

Another game on the list that I will never play. Disappointing!!!

Automatic translation:
1 hour ago

I didn't get the slot's mechanics at all. I triggered some free spins, but I have no idea how. I won 48 usd from 10 free spins, but the graphics were nothing special. Anyway, I don't know... It's just an average slot

1 2

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more