HomeForumTournamentsTournament #237 Forever Split Megaways - discussion

Tournament #237 Forever Split Megaways - discussion

257 views 22 replies |
2 days ago
|
1 2
Add post
2 days ago
If you want to discuss anything related to #237 Forever Split Megaways, you can do so here.
2 days ago
esus

The game isn't working 🥺

Automatic translation:
2 days ago
fius

Why is the game not working?

Automatic translation:
2 days ago
fius

Why isn't the game working...

Automatic translation:
19 hours ago
deus

Did anyone else get the bonus? I didn't, unfortunately. I would have liked to see what happened.

Automatic translation:
18 hours ago
deus

So many spins, no bonus. How are you supposed to deposit money when things are going soooooo badly at Guru?

Automatic translation:
17 hours ago
deus

I don't like it, I'm not paying, I might not even finish the tournament.

Automatic translation:
Mietze666
17 hours ago
deus

I don't like it, I'm not paying, I might not even finish the tournament.

Automatic translation:
15 hours ago

Our tournaments are free, so you don’t have to pay anything, whether you finish a tournament or not. We’re not a casino, and it’s entirely up to you whether you want to take part.

Francisco3890
2 days ago
esus

The game isn't working 🥺

Automatic translation:
15 hours ago

I’ve noticed this issue happens quite often. There may be a short delay when a game or tournament first launches before it works properly for everyone. I don’t think it usually lasts very long, so I’d give it a little time after the tournament starts and then try playing.

Jaroslav
14 hours ago
deus

I know, I meant the game doesn't pay and I don't like it, so I don't even feel like finishing the free tournament.

Automatic translation:
Mietze666
13 hours ago

Oh, really? That bad it was? Well, good to know. Thanks for your honesty. 🙌

Now really, I'm glad the tournaments are free. 😁 Hope it's not an improper thing to say....

11 hours ago
Mile71
11 hours ago

😂😂 the Casino-Guru God's are just not with you today my friend.


Remember the machine is very random....it doesn't know who you are 🤣.


I'm not depositing as well until I'm proven otherwise. Not convinced.

Francisco3890
2 days ago
esus

The game isn't working 🥺

Automatic translation:
11 hours ago

You waited to get your hands on it hey... 😁


Hope you sorted now.

Jaroslav
15 hours ago

Our tournaments are free, so you don’t have to pay anything, whether you finish a tournament or not. We’re not a casino, and it’s entirely up to you whether you want to take part.

11 hours ago

I wish we get like 10 monthly...then 25 for weekly... The waiting game is alot. Even better, how about daily? 😁


That would be fun. 👌

11 hours ago

Let's go

Kpmorwana90
9 hours ago
deus

These tournaments were supposed to entice us to deposit money, but they're doing the exact opposite. I would have deposited a long time ago; I play quite a lot at other sites, but the way things are going here, I'm definitely not depositing anything. I already know how many of the games work, but this one is unplayable.

Automatic translation:
Kpmorwana90
9 hours ago
deus

It's pointless, it would be exactly the same every day. Every player has their rank here; if they don't want to, you can't win.

Automatic translation:
8 hours ago
esus

And good luck to the whole community and congratulations to whoever wins this slot, you'll deserve it.

"May fortune always be with you"

Automatic translation:
Mile71
9 hours ago
deus

These tournaments were supposed to entice us to deposit money, but they're doing the exact opposite. I would have deposited a long time ago; I play quite a lot at other sites, but the way things are going here, I'm definitely not depositing anything. I already know how many of the games work, but this one is unplayable.

Automatic translation:
5 hours ago

Honestly, you should thank them. They aren't trying to frustrate you; they're just running a highly aggressive, undercover financial-saving campaign for your wallet. Dynamic strategy!

1 2

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more