"They got good reviews on Trustpilot" most of all the casinoreviews are casinos themself giving good scores, its easy to see becouse the accounts are almost never verified by the user.
Automatic translation:
Gamblur
wafflezoo
Platinum
wafflezoo
1 year ago
Revolut truly are exhausting to deal with, I don’t have much of a temper but conversing with them makes me so angry I had to stop for my own well-being.
Similar to their response to you, they told me in the same paragraph both that they had tried to recover my bank transfer monies to these rogue sites and that they wouldn’t be recovering the monies. All they do is sh*t out bot responses and never address any legitimate points or challenges to inconsistencies in what they have said. I truly do despise them.
Don’t even get me started on them just having a cursory glance at a review site and determining that MyStake is legitimate when we all know scams often have glowing reviews and glossy websites and that’s why people fall for them. Also, what bank of any substance refers to something as ‘legit’? 😂
Has anyone had any successful chargebacks with bitsent eu ? I am with natwest an done my chargebacks on Thursday
I did goods not received but I did say deposited to a unlicensed scam casino who refused to pay me out then blocked my account and now casino and bitsent are both ignoring my emails
I also said rhe wrong mcc code was used to circumvent the blocks on my card
Automatic translation:
Joddd
wafflezoo
Platinum
wafflezoo
1 year ago
You want to send them this and tell them if they are referring to trustpilot Reviews then they are usually fake reviews .they want to refer to casinomeister.com and read the real reviews
Send them that also looking at trustpilot is a joke they need to refer to casinomister or just search Google to see its a scam do a search yourself and send the evidence .the majority of trustpilot Reviews are fake reviews
Automatic translation:
justiceForUs
bundeswehr90
Gold
bundeswehr90
1 year ago
justiceForU
Automatic translation:
Lisamac
justiceForUs
Gold
justiceForUs
1 year ago
Did you get my email address i put here during the weekend
Automatic translation:
xbigguyxxx
Diamond
1 year ago
This Destream are now adding loads of fake profile reviews..