HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (page 1,631)

5,934,546 views 29,817 replies |
3 years ago
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1,630 1,631
Add post
Glamour6
5 hours ago
deus

I have been in contact with Yapily for 5 months. I provided them with all relevant reasons and evidence, and they then contacted PelloPay. I received the following feedback from PelloPay:

We cannot proceed with the refund payment as all the transactions are completed and funds were transferred to the account of the customer."

Furthermore, I sent a written letter by post to the Bank of Lithuania. However, they informed me that they could not help me because I am not a direct customer of Yapily.

Automatic translation:
Org1991
5 hours ago
fius

Have you made a GDPR request to yapily? If so, can you see from the request what questions they contacted pellopayh with?

Regarding Pellopay, did you contact the Canadian authorities?

Bank of Canada – supervision of payment service providers, FINTRAC, Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.

Automatic translation:
Glamour6
5 hours ago
deus

Yes, I submitted a GDPR data access request to Yapily. However, I only received the transaction data itself, not the specific email correspondence or the content of the requests that Yapily sent to PelloPay.

I haven't contacted the Canadian authorities (Bank of Canada, FINTRAC, Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre) yet. However, I'm happy to do so. Could you please give me an example of what I should say? Please also provide an email address if you have one.

Automatic translation:
Org1991
5 hours ago
fius

I sent you an email!

Automatic translation:
5 hours ago

Hi, I have several transactions showing as Temdot and Quedot.

Did you manage to receive a direct refund from either of them? What contact did you have with them, and do you have an email address or website I could use?

5 hours ago

Hi, I’m also looking for information about NSXCHANGE Warsaw POL.

Has anyone managed to contact them directly or receive a refund? If you have an email address, website, or any other contact details, I’d really appreciate it.

4 hours ago

hello i need the name of the online casino with the merchant which is giving refunds.

for this info i can provide you with information to get a succesfull chargeback.

Org1991
3 hours ago
deus

Which email address did you get from Pellopay?

Best regards

Automatic translation:
Romeo87
3 hours ago

pellopay26@gmail.com

Anonymous123
2 hours ago

How long did it take for a refund??

Glamour6
1 hour ago
seus

Is Pellopay/yapily only bank transfers or also card transactions? I have seen "paysolo" on many transactions, but then with cards

Automatic translation:
1...1,630 1,631
Go to pageof 1,631 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more