HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (page 1,579)

5,865,996 views 29,685 replies |
2 years ago
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1,578 1,579 1,580...1,620
Add post
Lisa2
4 weeks ago
esus

I'm almost certain that https://www.offcal.eu/en/home is Cal Cal. But they don't reply to emails. I copied the Czech authorities to see if they'll do anything.

Regarding VerCS2, I was able to recover several charges through a chargeback on Revolut. I hope this helps.

Automatic translation:
Kelly1234
4 weeks ago

It’s RAPYD

4 weeks ago

Thanks Kelly did u get refunds from these

Edited
Loo76
4 weeks ago

Nope 😅

Lisa2
4 weeks ago

I have contacted xpate regarding similar names on my bankaccount. Short meaningless words followed by cs2 , zenksi , .. no reaction yet

johnmaddisonn1
4 weeks ago

Probably temdot aswell then i guess?

Unbroken
4 weeks ago

what website did you give to revolut as seller of vercs2?

LP2710
4 weeks ago
esus

Hi, I didn't mention any website because I couldn't find anything. I simply sent proof that I had tried to contact the seller, that they hadn't provided me with an invoice or any documentation after the payments, and that I got my money back from Revolut about a month after starting the dispute.

Automatic translation:
Kelly1234
4 weeks ago

Nope 😅

4 weeks ago

Do u have nextrast email?

Loo76
4 weeks ago

No I couldn’t find an email address for them but they have a website Gambinini, that’s operated by them

Kelly1234
4 weeks ago

support@gambinini.com. Its a social casino

Org1991
4 weeks ago

Yeah they don’t do refunds they just say to do chargebacks

svdk9gvg68
4 weeks ago

Can you help with the owaygiftoza issue? I would write to you personally.

LizzieCG
1 month ago

Hi.


Fiveoclockspins is a entertainment only site to play slots but allows deposits for coins.


other sites are using their payment provider (ISX + Saltedge) to process pahments to Fiveoclockspins.


I’ve reported to them asking for refunds with no response yet.

4 weeks ago

I got some refunds not sure who by as I sent it to around 6 email addresses but i think it was the fiveoclockspins email. They refunded me around 10 transactions out of around 30. What about you?

Edited
Kelly1234
4 weeks ago

Hey kelly ? Did u have any info on

1BCOUK, London — Spinalto Casino

P3000700, SKINVORE — Great Portland Street, 5th Floor, London — connected to RTBET and Pandido Casino

VDR SL, Birmingham — BassBet Casino

NXTGEM, London — BassBet Casino

Org1991
4 weeks ago

Vdr might be https://aividios.com/ but I don’t know 100%

4 weeks ago

hi, what's fiveoclockspins email?

askmagia deleted the post
Unbroken
4 weeks ago

Thanks, that’s really helpful! Do you know who the acquirer was for VerCS2? And what reason did you use for the chargeback with Revolut? Did they ask you for any specific evidence?

LP2710
4 weeks ago

Thanks, please let me know if Xpate gets back to you. Did your bank confirm that Xpate is actually behind these transactions, or did you identify them another way? Have you tried asking the bank for the Acquirer ID or ARN?

Lisa2
4 weeks ago
esus

Revolut asked me for proof of contact; since I didn't have any information, I sent several emails to a generic email address like support@vercs2.com I also requested proof of purchase, as I told them the merchant never provided me with any receipt, invoice, or anything else. In total, I managed to recover six charges, three from Revolut and three from Klarna, for a total of approximately €1000. Here is the full letter I sent to Klarna:

Hello,


Regarding charge number 3458776150806167744, I provide the description of the requested digital service.


The digital service offered by the Vercs2 store appeared to be related to the acquisition of virtual goods for video games, specifically digital items or "skins" associated with online gaming platforms.


After completing the payment, I expected to receive access to the purchased digital product or some kind of confirmation that would allow me to use or redeem said content. However, I did not receive any order confirmation, invoice, login credentials, activation code, delivery link, or anything else that would allow me to access or use the supposedly purchased product.


I also did not receive instructions for use or any further communication from the store.


Furthermore, I tried to contact the store on several occasions to request information and a solution regarding the purchase made, without receiving any response.


Therefore, I believe that the contracted digital service was never actually delivered or made available to me.


Sincerely,

I hope this helps.

Automatic translation:
1...1,578 1,579 1,580...1,620
Go to pageof 1,620 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more