Wow that's crazy what merchants did you put forward?
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
Waldo1984
Diamond
Waldo1984
2 months ago
Mine was only a couple of days about 10 days ago, it was pretty quick my side. I only had one descriptor though
Automatic translation:
pl4yer24
Silver
2 months ago
Guys, what exactly did you write to Cardaq to request refunds and actually receive them?
Automatic translation:
Arra89
Waldo1984
Diamond
Waldo1984
2 months ago
Euflopqi I believe
Automatic translation:
Lisa2
Platinum
2 months ago
Hi. I've submitted a complaint against Xpate and am now waiting for their response. Has anyone here actually managed to get a refund from Xpate?
Automatic translation:
DjumK
johnmaddisonn1
Gold
johnmaddisonn1
2 months ago
Hi. Thanks for the information. Did you file a chargeback through your bank? And if so, what was Xpate's response?
Automatic translation:
DjumK
Org1991
Gold
Org1991
2 months ago
Hi. Mine was DCT. My bank informed me that it was processed by Walleto.
Automatic translation:
DjumK
Org1991
Gold
Org1991
2 months ago
Hi. Walleto got back to you pretty quickly. Was your transaction descriptor DCT?
Automatic translation:
DjumK
Loo76
Gold
Loo76
2 months ago
Hi. DCT is processed by Walleto. As for just NFRAME, it's processed by Xpate Ltd.
Automatic translation:
voodoo4
Macke96
Gold
Macke96
2 months ago
Hello. I haven't received a response to my complaint yet. I wrote to Xpate again, mentioning that I had already filed a complaint. I also wrote that I'm waiting for my refund. But so far, no reaction.
Automatic translation:
voodoo4
Lisa2
Gold
Lisa2
2 months ago
Hello. I've continued writing to XPate, but they haven't responded at all. Perhaps it's not the correct email address. I've also submitted a refund request through my bank, but there's been no decision yet.
Automatic translation:
billi85
johnmaddisonn1
Gold
johnmaddisonn1
2 months ago
Hello. After several emails, Xpate finally replied that they couldn't find my transactions in their system. They recommended that I either contact my bank or the website where I made the payment directly.
Automatic translation:
billi85
voodoo4
Gold
voodoo4
2 months ago
You're right. But so far I haven't received a refund from either the website or Xpate.
Automatic translation:
keejan
Platinum
2 months ago
You need to file chargebacks with Xpate; then these scammers won't stand a chance. They'll simply ignore you.
Automatic translation:
johnmaddisonn1
DjumK
Gold
DjumK
2 months ago
Hi. I've already filed a complaint, submitted a chargeback request through my bank, and contacted Xpate again, asking them to refund my money. But they still haven't responded. My bank told me the process could take around 45 days, so I'm waiting.
Automatic translation:
johnmaddisonn1
billi85
Gold
billi85
2 months ago
Hi. It seems Xpate gives everyone the same response. That's really strange.
Automatic translation:
Romeo87
Diamond
2 months ago
Does anyone know which payment service provider Globalfin.uk uses?
Can someone help me?
Automatic translation:
Loo76
Diamond
DjumK
2 months ago
Hi. DCT is processed by Walleto. As for just NFRAME, it's processed by Xpate Ltd.
Automatic translation:
2 months ago
Does walletto give refunds?
Automatic translation:
Loo76
Diamond
2 months ago
What other bank descriptors does Walletto use?????
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
Diamond
2 months ago
Xpate aren’t getting back to anyone at the moment by looks of it. Ignored me for 2 weeks now.