Guys now ave recovrrd 5k back am now apllying my gambling blovk back on my phone which means i will not be able to open this thread , i am still thoudands and thousands down but taking it as a loss and completely movinh away from this all togetgrr , by chasing my losses from merchants is also making me gamble more and digging a deeper hole for myself , so fresh start and good luck to you all
Automatic translation:
Org1991
Vss18
Diamond
Vss18
3 months ago
I tried for 3 months, sent 78 emails in total. They asked the merchant, and the merchant refused to pay back.
Automatic translation:
Arra89
Danixxx
Diamond
Danixxx
3 months ago
I can still access it and I have blocks on. Take care, its a shite addiction that im slowly defeating one day at a time🙂 good luck!
Automatic translation:
jimmi88
Platinum
Arra89
3 months ago
Hey there. Here's a full list of my merchants and the refunds ive had so far. Any help would be appreciated.
Automatic translation:
3 months ago
Were some of these chargebacks rather than refunds? I’m interested to see how you got funds back from sttpro, I can possibly help with some others on your list.
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
Diamond
3 months ago
Does anyone have a list of potential merchants under Walletto? They’ve got in touch with a form to fill in - from the search bar I understand CPTO are walletto but can’t see anymore descriptors. thanks in advance
Automatic translation:
Arra89
jimmi88
Diamond
jimmi88
3 months ago
I raise chargebacks on monzo. Monzo decline them every time. But then the merchant must panic and voluntary refund. Ive still about 15 mechants to try it with but its time consuming asf as I have to do a form for each transaction separately🙄
Automatic translation:
Arra89
Foxtrot90
Diamond
Foxtrot90
3 months ago
Good luck hearing back from them once you fill the form out. Been weeks and no reply.
Automatic translation:
jimmi88
Platinum
Arra89
3 months ago
I raise chargebacks on monzo. Monzo decline them every time. But then the merchant must panic and voluntary refund. Ive still about 15 mechants to try it with but its time consuming asf as I have to do a form for each transaction separately🙄
Automatic translation:
3 months ago
Fair, I’ve not tried that tactic but I’ve currently got two complaints running with Monzo and want them sorted without them closing my account
Automatic translation:
Arra89
jimmi88
Diamond
jimmi88
3 months ago
Complaints will get you no where. They are closing mine 13th aug. Ive went to the ombudsman with them.
Automatic translation:
jimmi88
Platinum
Arra89
3 months ago
Complaints will get you no where. They are closing mine 13th aug. Ive went to the ombudsman with them.
Automatic translation:
3 months ago
I have one with ombudsman but they actually accepted my other complaint, but I’ve delayed accepting it as I fully expect they’ll close my account once I do and I need it kept open as long as possible while I sort refunds etc.
Automatic translation:
Arra89
jimmi88
Diamond
jimmi88
3 months ago
What have they accepted?
Automatic translation:
XkBoii
Diamond
3 months ago
Hi everyone, Just wondering how I would go about requesting refunds and whether this would damage my credit if credit cards have been used and I try and recover losses through them? Ive been in a really dark place but (hopefully) from my gambling addiction now. The main dispute I have is with a website called WINBEAST. Please no one use this site. I have requested my account to be closed 10+ times and even told them that i’m addicted and am in a really dark place (I told how I was feeling) all i got in return was a "sorry you’re feeling like that here’s a bonus so you’ll continue playing with us" they also said they cannot close my account despite saying they can and that my VIP manager can. I have tried everything but finally I have lost the urge after losing thousands and being in a really bad way for a few weeks. So because of this context and the fact their not legally operating in the UK and even not legally operating everywhere I’d assume without these measures in place, do you think I have a shot at getting a refund through my credit cards, and would this affect my credit score?
Automatic translation:
Anonymized1159
Danixxx
Platinum
Danixxx
3 months ago
Good, you was on this forum for too long personally. Need to write it all off if you have the strength too and start again!
Automatic translation:
jimmi88
Platinum
Arra89
3 months ago
What have they accepted?
Automatic translation:
3 months ago
Long story but I took out a loan which they then let me borrow additional funds on six months later, despite me having already complained and informed them of the gambling problem. So it’s not chargeback related but I’ve had interest knocked off the loan
Automatic translation:
jimmi88
XkBoii
Platinum
XkBoii
3 months ago
Refunds and or chargebacks don’t affect credit ratings.
Automatic translation:
Anonymized1159
Arra89
Platinum
Arra89
3 months ago
you’re spouting a load of nonsense mate, that’s not how chargebacks work and I’m surprised that monzo are allowing you to raise so many chargebacks, surprised you’ve not had a CIFAS
Automatic translation:
XkBoii
Diamond
3 months ago
so do you think it would be worth going ahead and requesting chargeback, even though this is against the T and Cs of the credit card, surely telling them I’ve gambled on my credit card will affect my ability to borrow in the future in some way. Sorry to be a pain on this i’m quite young and am looking to buy a house in the near future so am weighing up my options 🙂
Automatic translation:
Anonymized1159
Platinum
3 months ago
I’m well over a month clean now at least. It’s time we all stopped chasing our losses and moved on with our lives. It’s virtually impossible to get your money back without the risk of chargeback, fraud or CIFAS on you. Thanks for the help everyone has given to me over the past few years.