HomeForumTournamentsTournament #239 Pelican Payday - discussion

Tournament #239 Pelican Payday - discussion (page 2)

250 views 29 replies |
2 days ago
|
Guys, sometimes technical problems arise, but I can confirm that it has nothing to do with games but rather with the tournament front-end page. Please try not to jump to any conclusions. Our developers are on it. 🙌😉 I appreciate your kind understanding. The free games section is still at your disposal to cheer you up and keep you entertained. 🍀 https://casino.guru/free-casino-games 👈
1 2
Add post
mia18
17 hours ago

none of three tournaments are working

15 hours ago

Hello, I'd say it's working now.

ExposingScammers
15 hours ago

Those pragmatic tournaments pointless waste of time. Winners selected before spinning.

15 hours ago

Hello, it's an usual mixture of frustration and conclusions. Let me narrow one thing: RTP below 100% suggests that it's mainly a losing ride. If you do spend more time reading the forum though, you'll find winners regularly posting on the forum or mentioning delayed vouchers—well, figures. 😉

You don't have to play at all if you don't like the free spins you get on the latest games....

15 hours ago

Nice

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-276-pelican-payday

13 hours ago
esus

Pragmatic's Pop line is for people who like to take it easy without so much pressure, and Pelican Payday has good animations, but the music... no, that would be better 🤣. It's not that bad, though; with an x5000, I think it's a good option for playing.

Personally, I think the free shots in Pragmatic's latest games have left much to be desired.

Good luck to the entire community and congratulations to those who win this round...🌟

Thanks Casino Guru for another free tournament that they let me participate in.

Have a great day everyone!! 💯

Automatic translation:
8 hours ago
deus

I wonder how that's possible.

20T is number 1, 650T. What a difference, it sounds unreal. Same thing with the 20T and 650T. The bonus symbol also annoyed me with its sound, always "qui qui," but it never actually happened, not even once. I would have liked to see the bonus.

Automatic translation:
7 hours ago
.Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-276-pelican-payday
7 hours ago

Not bad at all

4 hours ago

Worst game I have ever played on Casino.guru 👎

4 hours ago
  1. Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-276-pelican-payday
1 hour ago

Regular game. Anything special to say about it. It's ok. The bonus game isn't bad although.

1 2

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more