HomeForumTournamentsTournament #239 Pelican Payday - discussion

Tournament #239 Pelican Payday - discussion

257 views 30 replies |
2 days ago
|
Guys, sometimes technical problems arise, but I can confirm that it has nothing to do with games but rather with the tournament front-end page. Please try not to jump to any conclusions. Our developers are on it. 🙌😉 I appreciate your kind understanding. The free games section is still at your disposal to cheer you up and keep you entertained. 🍀 https://casino.guru/free-casino-games 👈
1 2
Add post
2 days ago
If you want to discuss anything related to #239 Pelican Payday, you can do so here.
Puff420
2 days ago
deus

I don't think it's before the reels spin, more likely it's during the selection process 😀

Automatic translation:
2 days ago

I can't even start the game....🫩

2 days ago
deus

Game won't start...

Automatic translation:
2 days ago
fius

The game won't start at all

Automatic translation:
2 days ago
esus

The tournaments don't start or load

Automatic translation:
2 days ago

It doesn't work.

Puff420
2 days ago
deus

That's right, first place usually gets 1,000,000 points; you yourself might reach 20,000 if you're lucky 🙂

Automatic translation:
2 days ago

I can't join the tournament, it's constantly loading. The other pages are working fine

yesterday

..

yesterday

Tournament not loading…

yesterday
deus

I can't play these tournaments; they load but don't open. The last two tournaments, actually. Why can't I play them, Guru?

Automatic translation:
23 hours ago
deus

Guru, why can't I play this tournament? It just keeps loading but doesn't open.

Automatic translation:
23 hours ago
esus

Hello community, greetings, why aren't the tournaments loading?

Automatic translation:
20 hours ago

mmmm getting dodgy up in here more and more and more recent tourneys just fail dropped dead and casino guru's the only place it happens rest of sites when the release tourney from start to finish no problems stays up and running...

if the worst happens now what happens to those scores and prizes one of those nights were staff takes stuff home hahaha and if the result list of tourney is not showing how we trust it lol i knew i was on top with 8mil points lol

19 hours ago

Guys, sometimes technical problems arise, but I can confirm that it has nothing to do with games but rather with the tournament front-end page. Please try not to jump to any conclusions. Our developers are on it. 🙌😉

I appreciate your kind understanding.

The free games section is still at your disposal to cheer you up and keep you entertained. 🍀


https://casino.guru/free-casino-games 👈

19 hours ago
deus

It loads, but it doesn't start.

Automatic translation:
18 hours ago

none of three tournaments are working

16 hours ago

Those pragmatic tournaments pointless waste of time. Winners selected before spinning.

16 hours ago
1 2

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more