These tournaments are a scam. It's impossible to win, and many times you don't even get into the game. What a load of crap! I often spend money, and even then, it's not enough.
ESTO DE LOS TORNEOS ES MENTIRA ES IMPOSIBLE GANAR Y MUNCHAS VECES NI ENTRAS AL JUEGO VAYA MIERDA DE VERDAD .... YO MUNCHAS VECES PONGO DINERO Y NI CON ESO
Hello !
I don't know how to put this, but in this game (Lucky Drums 88), it's mathematically impossible to achieve a score of over 2.6 million. Anyone who believes that the first-place player has done so should see a doctor. Manipulation is also a possibility.
Hello, I see what you mean, I guess.
May I just ask whether you're talking about those winners? I don't see the amount you mentioned, so I'm also a bit confused. 🙂

Hello! I made a mistake with the game title. The correct title should have been Eternat Diamonds. When I realized my error, I wanted to delete my post, but somehow I couldn't. Sorry about that.
But actually, the game doesn't matter. In all the time I've been playing these tournaments, I haven't even come close to the top 100. That really worries me.
Hello, do not worry about the game, and thank you for sharing your opinion. May I be honest with you? 🙂 Those games are not rigged, but tournaments are the most popular feature for our users. You have no idea how many people spin those tournaments. I tried a dozen and ended up with more or less the same amount. RTP combined with volatility is an overkill; usualy the most convenient explanation is "it's all fake." 😆
We truly do not need to fake the winner positions because of a few vouchers. But I get where this comes from, of course.
Free professional educational courses for online casino employees aimed at industry best practices, improving player experience, and fair approach to gambling.
An initiative we launched with the goal to create a global self-exclusion system, which will allow vulnerable players to block their access to all online gambling opportunities.
A platform created to showcase all of our efforts aimed at bringing the vision of a safer and more transparent online gambling industry to reality.
An ambitious project whose goal is to celebrate the greatest and the most responsible companies in iGaming and give them the recognition they deserve.
Casino.guru is an independent source of information about online casinos and online casino games, not controlled by any gambling operator. All our reviews and guides are created honestly, according to the best knowledge and judgement of the members of our independent expert team; however, they are intended for informative purposes only and should not be construed as, nor relied upon as, legal advice. You should always make sure that you meet all regulatory requirements before playing in any selected casino. Copyright ©2026
Check your inbox and click the link we sent to:
youremail@gmail.com
The link will expire in 72 hours.
Check your 'Spam' or 'Promotions' folder or click the button below.
Confirmation e-mail has been sent again.
You will soon be redirected to the casino’s website. Please wait. If you use some ad blocking software, please check its settings.