HomeForumTournamentsTournament #230 Lucky Drums 88 - discussion

Tournament #230 Lucky Drums 88 - discussion

1,134 views 34 replies |
3 weeks ago
|
1 2
Add post
3 weeks ago
If you want to discuss anything related to #230 Lucky Drums 88, you can do so here.
3 weeks ago

Why can't you play the game

3 weeks ago
esus

The game won't load

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago

Doesn't load

3 weeks ago

still not working🧐

3 weeks ago
fius

The game of being a roach

Automatic translation:
Oswaldina
3 weeks ago

Now it works! 🤩

3 weeks ago

Hey all, this one should be working as I could see.

Try it and have fun. 🙂🍀

If something is wrong, please report it to me and I will try to inform myself about the situation.

Jaroslav
3 weeks ago

Hey all, this one should be working as I could see.

Try it and have fun. 🙂🍀

If something is wrong, please report it to me and I will try to inform myself about the situation.

3 weeks ago
esus

Jaroslav, hello again.

Well, I don't get past the loading tournament screen. file I've logged in at various times and the same thing happens.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
ruus

file tournament

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
Zeiser
3 weeks ago

Hey, the tournament works. But maybe doing what the other player suggested in the other thread would help. "I cleared the cache and all this saved cash or whatever for my Google Chrome on my phone and restarted my phone and now it's working I'm doing the tournament so maybe try that I know it sucks at logged me out of all a bunch of websites but hey it happens on websites every now and again so no issue"

Can you please try clearing up all the saved and stored data in your browser?

Radka
3 weeks ago

Hey, the tournament works. But maybe doing what the other player suggested in the other thread would help. "I cleared the cache and all this saved cash or whatever for my Google Chrome on my phone and restarted my phone and now it's working I'm doing the tournament so maybe try that I know it sucks at logged me out of all a bunch of websites but hey it happens on websites every now and again so no issue"

Can you please try clearing up all the saved and stored data in your browser?

3 weeks ago
esus

Radka, hello, of course I'll try it, thank you very much for the recommendation and attention, have an excellent day.

Automatic translation:
Radka
3 weeks ago

Hey, the tournament works. But maybe doing what the other player suggested in the other thread would help. "I cleared the cache and all this saved cash or whatever for my Google Chrome on my phone and restarted my phone and now it's working I'm doing the tournament so maybe try that I know it sucks at logged me out of all a bunch of websites but hey it happens on websites every now and again so no issue"

Can you please try clearing up all the saved and stored data in your browser?

3 weeks ago
esus

Radka, if the recommendation you gave me worked, thank you so much.💯🫡

Now it's time to enjoy a tournament again! 👏🏻

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago

Share https://es.casino.guru/torneos/weekly-266-lucky-drums-88

3 weeks ago

Share https://de.casino.guru/turniere/weekly-266-lucky-drums-88

3 weeks ago
esus

Hi, I'm sharing a game:

https://es.casino.guru/torneos/weekly-266-lucky-drums-88

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago

The game has great features but just a bit volatile but still a good game enjoy it.

Zeiser
3 weeks ago
esus

Radka, if the recommendation you gave me worked, thank you so much.💯🫡

Now it's time to enjoy a tournament again! 👏🏻

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago

Hello, you are welcome. To be fair though, I must admit I completely forgot that stored browser data can cause those problems. Luckily the other player came up with that. So, I cannot take the credit. 🙂

But I really appreciate your kind words and wish you the best of luck in your tournament journeys. 🍀🙌

3 weeks ago

DO NAT CUM.....

IM GUBNA CUM

https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-266-lucky-drums-88

1 2

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more