Ok thanks for the info I've never done chargebacks so I don't know how to do it..😕
Edited
Automatic translation:
xbigguyxxx
mulattis
Diamond
mulattis
1 year ago
Ok its easy you can do them on your bank account/app or call the bank
Automatic translation:
mulattis
xbigguyxxx
Platinum
xbigguyxxx
1 year ago
I dont know if it Will give me problems Iam from Sweden i dont know if it works?
Automatic translation:
mulattis
Platinum
1 year ago
Is there any Swede who has had a chargeback from the bank and knows how to proceed?
Edited
Automatic translation:
xbigguyxxx
mulattis
Diamond
mulattis
1 year ago
Ok just try it everyone else has been fine 👌
Automatic translation:
mulattis
xbigguyxxx
Platinum
xbigguyxxx
1 year ago
ok Thanks, so have you been refunded from many mearchant?
if yeas could you please tell me?
Automatic translation:
wafflefrog
mulattis
Silver
mulattis
1 year ago
I found instructions on my banks website. "How to file a complaint related to your payment card".
I had my bank reach out and ask for more information, why I want money to be refunded and did I order something from merchant. Just replied I do not recognize the merchand and have not ordered or received anything from them. Little bit scared, wish me luck!
Automatic translation:
mulattis
wafflefrog
Platinum
wafflefrog
1 year ago
Ok, fingers crossed for you.
Please update how it went when you get an answer.
Automatic translation:
xbigguyxxx
wafflefrog
Diamond
wafflefrog
1 year ago
Ok I never did mine that way I told the full story but others have done so and been ok good luck !
Automatic translation:
Danixxx
Thisisbs
Diamond
Thisisbs
1 year ago
Hi can yiu kindly help me , ownr said there looking into it for me , how long after this did you recive your refund please
Automatic translation:
Danixxx
craigtay9989
Diamond
craigtay9989
1 year ago
Hi Craig could you kindly help me please Ownrwallet replied stating they are looking into it , how long did you wait for refunds please mate, thanks in advance also
Automatic translation:
Al1nu7zu01
Platinum
1 year ago
Any info about them?? Vppncoe
Automatic translation:
Danixxx
boots2024
Diamond
boots2024
1 year ago
Hi did you get refunds from them ? They shut me down
Automatic translation:
Lookforanswers
Bronze
1 year ago
Anyone have any info for these companies please? Thank you so much in advance!
Pix (Edinburgh)
Global Stride Ltd (London)
Nframe (Krakow)
Floxyhealth (Prague)
C-Ramp (Warszawa)
Automatic translation:
Player0007
Lookforanswers
Diamond
Lookforanswers
1 year ago
I wrote to the bank requesting information about the payment processor for Floxybeaty from Prague.
Automatic translation:
Romi
Community & Complaints Administrator
xbigguyxxx
1 year ago
Sorry to hear about Radka hope he gets well soon !
Automatic translation:
1 year ago
Thank you. I hope she will as well.
Automatic translation:
mulattis
Danixxx
Platinum
Danixxx
1 year ago
i got this from them 🙁
can i do something more?
Thank you for getting in touch.
Nomupay is a payment gateway provider and we do manage funds on behalf of merchants. Therefore we unable to process refunds directly.
If you wish to request a refund, we advise you to contact the merchant you purchased from directly. They are the only party who can issue a refund.
Alternatively, if you are unable to resolve the matter with the merchant, you can contact your bank to raise a dispute regarding the transaction.
We hope this helps point you in the right direction.
Which fake merchant did you contact Nomupay about?
Automatic translation:
Player0007
mulattis
Diamond
mulattis
1 year ago
They cannot just shift responsibility to the merchant. As the payment processor, Nomupay is accountable for onboarding fake merchants and masking transactions under false MCCs