hey how did you manage a refund from them. Revolut declined my disputes. Cheers🙂
Automatic translation:
7 hours ago
Visit https://claricfinhelp.com/ and fill all that out. Also send an email to support@claricfinhelp.com make sure you get it right first time to speed things up. Provide an official bank statement by PDF format and tell them you’ve never heard of them and didn’t make these transactions and you’re involving the authorities if they don’t refund all of your money. Provide screen shots off the bank. Provide first 6 and last 4 digits from card used. They are quite fast. Copy and paste your sent email and send it everyday until they respond. Thank me later 👍
Automatic translation:
Arra89
Thomas-091
Diamond
Thomas-091
7 hours ago
Cheers pal. Ive filled out there form about 5 times and have never heard anything back.
Automatic translation:
AmJ81
Arra89
Bronze
Arra89
6 hours ago
Did you get any more refunds from Nextrast? My deadlines are up in the next few weeks
Automatic translation:
Thomas-091
Gold
Arra89
7 hours ago
Cheers pal. Ive filled out there form about 5 times and have never heard anything back.
Automatic translation:
6 hours ago
Ahhh and here’s me thinking I was a hero lol. Keep at them on emails
Automatic translation:
Arra89
AmJ81
Diamond
AmJ81
6 hours ago
Today and Sunday are my 35 days up. Will post Monday if successful
Automatic translation:
GinoS
Bigfella100
Platinum
Bigfella100
5 hours ago
And how did it end?
Automatic translation:
portersv
LP2710
Bronze
LP2710
5 hours ago
Hi, I have some information that may be useful. Can I send it to you by email?
Automatic translation:
Arra89
AmJ81
Diamond
AmJ81
4 hours ago
today's 35 day timer has been refunded. Roll on sunday for the other 9 disputes (€1100)🤞🤞
Automatic translation:
LP2710
portersv
Platinum
portersv
4 hours ago
Lp2710@hotmail.com
thanks!
Automatic translation:
Vishaludapa
LP2710
Bronze
LP2710
3 hours ago
Which casinos that you were used to make this ?
Automatic translation:
Vishaludapa
Arra89
Bronze
Arra89
3 hours ago
Which casino bro
Automatic translation:
JosieRosie46
Platinum
3 hours ago
For those who have been struggling with Betportal transactions I found the complaint email for paystrax who process a lot of their transactions. They are apparently FCA registered so they should be refunding. Just had a response to say they are looking into it so I will update if it goes any further!
Automatic translation:
Org1991
Arra89
Diamond
Arra89
3 hours ago
Can i ask u what mcc was nextrast ?
Automatic translation:
LP2710
Vishaludapa
Platinum
Vishaludapa
3 hours ago
wishking.com
Automatic translation:
portersv
Bronze
3 hours ago
Hi, does anyone have any information about these descriptors?
csmket Tallinn EST
kcraft2*186053910 Sandanski BGR
antique_aura Liverpool GBR
I can’t find anything useful online. Does anyone know which merchants or payment processors are behind them?
Automatic translation:
Arra89
Org1991
Diamond
Org1991
3 hours ago
No idea pal. I raised my disputes through revolut chat.
Automatic translation:
col211
JosieRosie46
Gold
JosieRosie46
2 hours ago
That’s good news the refunded my initial deposits of £150 but they have kept my balance which was over £1000 not sure what else I can do they ignore everything and terminate all chats