they refunded for that??? they didn’t refund me for that? could you offer me some advice please?
Automatic translation:
XkBoii
col211
Diamond
col211
4 weeks ago
it’s hit and miss with ivy. i have 4 separate email threads with them 2 of which they have replied to. Just spam them mate they deserve it…
Automatic translation:
Foxtrot90
Diamond
4 weeks ago
Are these xpate comments all from bots admin? They all basically say the same thing.
Automatic translation:
Loo76
Diamond
XkBoii
4 weeks ago
Hi Loo. Can you help me with Ivy pls? if so can you send your email? ivypay sent me some genuine bs. They’ve just completely stopped refunding I think. If you don’t wanna put your email on here can you send me an email at xkboii21@gmail.com and i’ll reply
Back and forward with Elegro and received this recently
We sincerely apologize for the wait. We are currently reviewing the information on our side, and the investigation has taken longer than initially expected.
Automatic translation:
XkBoii
Foxtrot90
Diamond
Foxtrot90
4 weeks ago
I’m thinking the same thing bro. three forum users constantly saying the same stuff in an ai tone for a couple weeks now. Dodgy asf.
Automatic translation:
XkBoii
col211
Diamond
col211
4 weeks ago
compliance-requests i think
Automatic translation:
XkBoii
Loo76
Diamond
Loo76
4 weeks ago
thank you so much
Automatic translation:
col211
XkBoii
Gold
XkBoii
4 weeks ago
Yeah getting fully ignored haha
Automatic translation:
XkBoii
col211
Diamond
col211
4 weeks ago
email one of their new augustus emails maybe? or atleast copy in as many ivy emails you can find lol
Automatic translation:
col211
XkBoii
Gold
XkBoii
4 weeks ago
Thank you
Automatic translation:
Snowyhill84
Platinum
4 weeks ago
I only get responses from Augustus lately!
Automatic translation:
LP2710
Lisa2
Platinum
Lisa2
3 weeks ago
i will , no answer so far.. didn’t have contact with my bank yet, Belgium has quiet different rules about illegal gambling so i’m being precautious.
Automatic translation:
Radka
Community Specialist
Foxtrot90
4 weeks ago
Are these xpate comments all from bots admin? They all basically say the same thing.
Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
Hey, I honestly don't know. It is quite clear that some people are at least using AI tools to help with creating or rewriting their posts (you can sometimes spot it from things like the rather odd use of dashes/em dashes) and I agree that some of the content is quite repetitive.
However, whether these are actually bots or coordinated accounts is something I can't confirm. I asked about some of the accounts in another thread, and while some users responded, others didn't, so we still can't say they're bots.
So yes, I can see why you're asking, but I wouldn't want to speculate about it without evidence.
Automatic translation:
LP2710
Platinum
3 weeks ago
I got some ARN’s from my bank, don’t know if it is useable to find out any merchant / aquierer ?
here is one of them as an example ..
05974096221013494105831
Automatic translation:
LP2710
Radka
Platinum
Radka
3 weeks ago
Well, i’m also chasing xpate and definetly not a bot😝