HomeForumGeneral Gambling DiscussionQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (page 1,500)

5,883,417 views 29,771 replies |
3 years ago
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1,499 1,500 1,501...1,625
Add post
Al1nu7zu01
2 months ago

Do You have the email for segopay?

Loo76
2 months ago

Do You have email for segopay?

Tant deleted the post
2 months ago

Did anyone manage to get through to tempobeat.ai (sound tech London)

or NexoraLabs OU?

Utbmitchy
2 months ago

did u received refunds from tribepayments ?

2 months ago

For those who have contacted Ivypay- did you receive any acknowledgement or how long did it take to hear back from them?

voodoo4
2 months ago

Hi! Has Xpate replied yet? Has your bank already processed the refund? If yes, how long did they say it would take for the funds to arrive?

keejan
2 months ago

Hi! Have you had any dealings with Xpate? Did you only get your money back through a refund? Did they refund the full amount? Also, how long did it take for the money to reach your account after the refund was processed?

Foxtrot90
2 months ago

Hi. You're not the only one. It looks like Xpate has blocked me as well.

johnmaddisonn1
2 months ago

Hi. It's good news that your bank has filed a chargeback. Just be aware that Xpate may submit fake or misleading documents in response. From what I've seen, this is something they have done before.

Foxtrot90
2 months ago

Hi. If they're ignoring you, that's definitely not a good sign. I wouldn't wait any longer—it's worth asking your bank to file a chargeback against Xpate. You've already lost two weeks, so it's better to start the process as soon as possible.

keejan
2 months ago

Hi. Is there still a chance of getting your money back by filing a chargeback against Xpate through your bank? Or didn't it work out in your case?

DjumK
2 months ago

Hi. Xpate has a reputation for submitting documents that I believe are inaccurate or misleading. But I'm going to stand my ground and challenge them. If they claim something, they should be able to prove it.

Lisa2
2 months ago

Hi. I've filed a chargeback against Xpate through my bank and I'm hoping to get my money back. By the way, what did you write in your complaint?

voodoo4
2 months ago

Hi. I couldn't resolve the issue directly with Xpate. They haven't responded to my emails, so I decided to ask my bank to file a chargeback. In my case, I also have concerns about the documents they provided, and I'm asking my bank to review them carefully.

Foxtrot90
2 months ago

Hi. I recommend asking your bank to file a chargeback against Xpate. It may be the fastest way to try to recover your money.

keejan
2 months ago

Hi. If you file a chargeback against Xpate through your bank and explain that the transaction was processed for what you believe was an unlicensed or illegal gambling website, do you think there's a chance of recovering the funds?

Tant deleted the post
Lisa2
2 months ago

My bank has raised chargebacks, I am still waiting but im sure I'll win

DjumK
2 months ago

Hi. My bank has opened the chargebacks now and I am waiting for the final outcome. Im very sure I will win

1...1,499 1,500 1,501...1,625
Go to pageof 1,625 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more