HomeForumComplaints DiscussionHelp needed: Over €80,000 in winnings denied! Bet24-7 (Versus Odds BV) closed

Help needed: Over €80,000 in winnings denied! Bet24-7 (Versus Odds BV) closed (page 2)

1,718 views 27 replies |
3 months ago
|
1 2
Add post
enriquetaacuna8
1 month ago
deus

Yes, I'm curious, I haven't received any feedback from SBGOK yet.

Automatic translation:
Barrettio
1 month ago
deus

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that. All deposits from the time I requested the closure onwards have been cancelled.

Automatic translation:
Rolexesh
1 month ago

Thanks very much just hoping casino Guru can help me out!

enriquetaacuna8
1 month ago

It’s really unfortunate that it seems there is not any clear path to take after the casino is closed and the initial complaint has already been resolved. Considering the big sum of money involved, I understand why you keep looking for different options. Hope SBGOK returns to you soon. It would be useful to understand whether they are able to pursue claims against a company such as Versus Odds BV after the casino has closed down.

1 month ago

If you want to answer someone concrete, you can use "reply" button.

Player will be notified.

Jaroslav
1 month ago

Hi Jaroslav I have already made a complaint just wanted to ask a previous complaint a question. Thanks

Barrettio
1 month ago

Hey, in that case, best of luck with the complaint! If you ever want to share details also on the forum, you are welcome to do so.

Have a good one.

Jaroslav
1 month ago

Yes, of course, I’m a bit confused.

enriquetaacuna8
1 month ago

It was just a tip for you. 🙂

I mean, if I understood correctly, you wanted to answer to other player.

And if you use "reply" button located under the post, you will reply to concrete player, like I do now.

1 2

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more