HomeForumComplaints DiscussionBets.io Scam Stole $15,384

Bets.io Scam Stole $15,384 (page 3)

4,217 views 46 replies |
6 months ago
|
12 3
Add post
4 months ago

we can publicize their fraud

Holeefuk
4 months ago

To write about it on public forums is already a good start and a way to inform everyone else, actually.

Holeefuk
2 days ago

You are lucky, they stole more than 100000 EUR from me.

2 days ago
fius

Hi.Jaroslav.Just for your information and all customers.All casinos of Gondor Malta Ltd have been suspended by MGA.

I haven't found the reason yet, but you can find it online with a search. The last text was on the MGA website. Operation suspended. I was able to log in to the casino, but I get an error message. We are fixing technical problems. It lasted about 2 weeks. My complaint concerned B-Bets casino. Madre has not reported anything since July 1, 2026, so it will soon be a year since my complaint to Madre. Previously, Madre gave a so-called courtesy update every month. So apparently, my 100% honest win of 2000 euros was also left there. I will inform you more later. Stay away from this operator (it has already been 15 months since my win. If you can give advice, please guide me, I will still send my complaint to MGA somehow. Best regards. Endor 🙂

Automatic translation:
yesterday

Yes, there are many scams, but bets.io is something special, you are actually very lucky they havent stolen more from you.

Endor
2 days ago
fius

Hi.Jaroslav.Just for your information and all customers.All casinos of Gondor Malta Ltd have been suspended by MGA.

I haven't found the reason yet, but you can find it online with a search. The last text was on the MGA website. Operation suspended. I was able to log in to the casino, but I get an error message. We are fixing technical problems. It lasted about 2 weeks. My complaint concerned B-Bets casino. Madre has not reported anything since July 1, 2026, so it will soon be a year since my complaint to Madre. Previously, Madre gave a so-called courtesy update every month. So apparently, my 100% honest win of 2000 euros was also left there. I will inform you more later. Stay away from this operator (it has already been 15 months since my win. If you can give advice, please guide me, I will still send my complaint to MGA somehow. Best regards. Endor 🙂

Automatic translation:
12 hours ago

After waiting this long, I understand why the suspension and the silence from MADRE have added to your concerns.

I checked the MGA’s official record, and Condor Malta Limited, the operator listed for b-Bets, is currently marked as "Suspended." The record doesn’t explain the reason or what will happen to outstanding balances, so this alone doesn’t tell us the outcome for your €2,000.

You can contact the MGA through its official complaint form. Submit the details in English, explain that your dispute is already with MADRE, and include your case reference, the unpaid amount and the timeline. Mention both the interruption to account services and the lack of updates since July, and ask how the suspension affects your existing dispute.

I would also send this new development to MADRE under your existing case reference and ask whether they can now provide a decision or a clear update on what remains outstanding.

Please let us know what they tell you.

2 hours ago
fius

Hi.Jaroslav:-

I just sent a query to Madre about the status of my complaint, and also a question as to why Madre has not communicated anything since the beginning of July, 2026.

I also asked if Madre.Jo could give a decision/clarification on the matter, what the situation is.

Madre hasn't answered any of the previous questions. It's been 3 months since she responded (strange)

However, B-bets is still on their list.

I'll wait a bit, and then I'll make a full disclosure to MGA in the form of all my documents.

However, the law obliges Madre/MGA to inform about the matter in some way.

THANK YOU Jaroslav for your advice.

I'll come back to that later.

It's not about money anymore. It's about my rights as a casino customer.

I'll contact my lawyer and take this to civil court, whatever it costs.

Good health to you, Jaroslav/the entire Guru team.

TV: Endor/Finland.

Automatic translation:
12 3

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more