HomeForumCompetitions[COMPETITION]: Pragmatic Play – Your 2nd chance to win! 2000$ giveaway

[COMPETITION]: Pragmatic Play – Your 2nd chance to win! 2000$ giveaway (page 41)

232,293 views 854 replies |
2 years ago
1...40 41 4243
This thread is locked
Daniel
2 years ago

hi

Thank you very much for the good news. For a great day, I got contacted today.

2 years ago

Got contacted today aswell. Thanks you guys for this nice tournament 🙂 👍👍👍 wish you all the best with all of yours upcoming project's.

Baksteent
2 years ago

Hi! Check e-mail, im sure u got News already from Guru team 😁

Radka
2 years ago

I did receive an email now! 😁


Thanks again for all the support!

2 years ago

Got my email today too 🙂

2 years ago

Is the competition on again?


if that’s the case I like to add

https://fkivsk.hrqhregkxq.net/ibOiPbWx7o

Mr vegas


Sealeal
2 years ago

No actually... we are just responding to receiving the price mails..

Daniel
2 years ago

We’re happy to announce a cooperation with one of the biggest online casino games provider – Pragmatic Play. If you like to play their games, then you should pay special attention to following paragraphs.

No matter where you played one of their games, now you have another chance to win and we made sure the rules are super easy to understand.


The Prize

20x $100 Amazon Voucher


Entry requirements

1. Post a replay link of your win on any Pragmatic Play game from any casino into this thread (What is a replay link? Where do I find it?)

2. Minimum win has to be at least 30x of your initial bet.

(for example if you bet 0.1€, you need to win 3€ or more)

3. Minimum bet must be at least 0.1€/$.

4. Write a name of the casino where you played the winning spin.


The promotion runs between July 24 and September 1, 2024.


Example forum post

file

 

You can submit up to 5 posts that meet the entry requirements, but you can win max. 1 prize per competition. Please note that the replay link feature is not available on free demo games. The winners will be randomly selected by a Casino Guru representative on September 2, 2024. The results will be posted in this forum thread and winners contacted on their e-mail address registered on Casino Guru.

Good luck!



2 years ago

Totalcasino.pl

  1. file
Daniel
2 years ago
bgus

Awesome!!! I am very happy to see that I am one of the winners

Automatic translation:
2 years ago

Hello, this is my example post for the competition:

 Replay link: pragmaticplay.reply.link/

alenhasic79
2 years ago
  1. competition is over
  2. you didn't post a replay
2 years ago

Did anybody hear from Pragmatic Play and received their voucher yet?

I have a feeling that they 'forgot' sending vouchers...

Baksteent
2 years ago

They are to be sent in the next few weeks

2 years ago
bgus

The tournaments here are a lot of fun. I'm always happy. It's good that you're giving it a second chance

Automatic translation:
2 years ago
esus

FIRST TIME I WIN SOMETHING BUT HOW DO I KNOW IF MY PRIZE IS VALID BECAUSE I JUST SAW THE EMAIL😅

Automatic translation:
Thefash89
2 years ago

They Will reach out to you to confirm your e-mail, u have to reply on that. Then The confirmation comes. And on 13-th i think we Will get The voucher s 🫡😁

2 years ago
bgus

The best profits I have ever caught have always been on the Pragmatic play provider

Automatic translation:
2 years ago
esus

ONE QUESTION, IN WHAT CURRENCY IS THE $100 AMAZON COUPON, DOLLAR, EURO OR PESO???

Automatic translation:
Baksteent
2 years ago

I did receive an email now! 😁


Thanks again for all the support!

2 years ago

Great, I'm glad to hear that!

I would also like to thank you for providing tips to others. As I spotted in one of your later responses, you have become very familiar with the competition rules. 😀

fetafeta87
2 years ago

Totalcasino.pl

  1. file
2 years ago

Frankly, the competition has ended. Meanwhile, try to get into the bottom of aquiring the proper reply link, so you won't miss out your next chance to compete. 🙂

Daniel created well-written/illustrated guide, should help you out - you'll find it right here 👈👈

This thread is locked
1...40 41 4243
Go to pageof 43 pages
flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more