Just got mine, thank you pragmatic play and casino guru
Automatic translation:
2 years ago
You're welcome, it didn't take much to be satisfied, I see.
Have a nice day. 😊☘️
Automatic translation:
Pepe_1990
Gold
2 years ago
I why got mine.. a thousand thanks you made me very happy! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Automatic translation:
Paradoxic
Gold
2 years ago
How often do you run these types of competitions? And do you email to notify or do we have to check this forum regular to find out
Automatic translation:
Radka
Community Specialist
Paradoxic
2 years ago
How often do you run these types of competitions? And do you email to notify or do we have to check this forum regular to find out
Automatic translation:
2 years ago
Hi there. Daniel stated that Pragmatic Play manages the distribution. Since this was the first competition of its kind, I suppose we should think about holding another one soon given its popularity. 😎
Automatic translation:
Baksteent
Platinum
2 years ago
Received a coupoun worth €90,- (which is equal to $100,-, for anybody guessing why it's 90 instead if 100).
Thanks again!
Automatic translation:
Paradoxic
Radka
Gold
Radka
2 years ago
Thank you for that information. I am new and it would take a long time to read all the threads and posts to know all the information about this contest. Thank you.
Automatic translation:
ares7883
Silver
2 years ago
My wiiinnn in pragmatic
Automatic translation:
Radka
Community Specialist
Baksteent
2 years ago
Received a coupoun worth €90,- (which is equal to $100,-, for anybody guessing why it's 90 instead if 100).
Thanks again!
Automatic translation:
2 years ago
Hello,
I believe I just sent you an email earlier today. As the rules say, "20x $100 Amazon Voucher." Since you got the voucher in euros, the value was decreased due to the actual exchange rate.
I am aware that it is not like the tournament vouchers typically are, yet this was not the tournament.
Automatic translation:
Radka
Community Specialist
Paradoxic
2 years ago
Thank you for that information. I am new and it would take a long time to read all the threads and posts to know all the information about this contest. Thank you.
Automatic translation:
2 years ago
No problem at all. 🙂
Never be afraid to ask for help if you need it. We constantly strive to assist however we can.
Maybe a little advice on the rules: the first few posts in the thread usually contain the rules and an explanation whenever a new contest is announced. To locate the "official" source of information, please feel free to return to the first page of each competition thread. 😉
Or, just ask us anyway.
Automatic translation:
Baksteent
Radka
Platinum
Radka
2 years ago
Hi Radka,
Don't worry, I know!
Hence the little explanation of why I got 90 euro instead of 100! I reside in the crypto community alot, and for some reason I never changed my valutra from Euro to Dollar, so I deal with that a alot!
Automatic translation:
vertun
Silver
2 years ago
Hello Radka. I have not received any email from forum about amazon gift cards, can you help?
Automatic translation:
Radka
vertun
Community Specialist
vertun
2 years ago
Hello,
I see.
According to the sent emails, it was sent on 09.09. to your registered email. I'll forward it to you once more; please check your spam folder, or perhaps your promotion folder too.
The person from Pragmatic Play responsible for the vouchers is currently attending a conference; I would expect the vouchers to be carried out during the next week. We will however wait for your email confirmation.
Thank you.
Automatic translation:
Radka
Community Specialist
Baksteent
2 years ago
Hi Radka,
Don't worry, I know!
Hence the little explanation of why I got 90 euro instead of 100! I reside in the crypto community alot, and for some reason I never changed my valutra from Euro to Dollar, so I deal with that a alot!
Automatic translation:
2 years ago
Ah, that makes sense.
Normally, we prefer the same amount for both currencies; this was the only exception. Well, from my experience, it would be better to stick with 100 EUR and 100 USD.
Thank you for pointing that out. I had to read the competition terms again to find this exception. 😀
Automatic translation:
pedritowakacje
Bronze
2 years ago
https://fkivsk.hrqhregkxq.net/qFezwh3NZa
me dos! 😀
Automatic translation:
borisovrumen72
Silver
2 years ago
https://fkivsk.hrqhregkxq.net/f5uwHvZ3kW
Automatic translation:
Thefash89
Thefash89
Platinum
Thefash89
2 years ago
I RECEIVED AROUND $1900 PESOS WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO $100 DOLLARS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH CASINO GURU AND PRAGMATIC
Edited
Automatic translation:
Radka
Community Specialist
pedritowakacje
2 years ago
https://fkivsk.hrqhregkxq.net/qFezwh3NZa
me dos! 😀
https://fkivsk.hrqhregkxq.net/qFezwh3NZa
me dos! 😀
Automatic translation:
2 years ago
I'm so sorry to remind you the competition ended already 😀. Save the efforts for later use, please 😉🚀
Automatic translation:
Radka
Community Specialist
borisovrumen72
2 years ago
https://fkivsk.hrqhregkxq.net/f5uwHvZ3kW
Automatic translation:
2 years ago
Well, I hope you will be so lucky when the right time comes again! 🙂 Thank you for your support.
Automatic translation:
Radka
Community Specialist
Thefash89
2 years ago
I RECEIVED AROUND $1900 PESOS WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO $100 DOLLARS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH CASINO GURU AND PRAGMATIC
RECIBI AlREDEDOR DE $1900 PESOS QUE EQUIVALEN A $100 DOLARES MUCHAS GRACIAS CASINO GURU Y PRAGMATIC
Automatic translation:
2 years ago
That's great! It was an exciting ride, right? 😀. We are glad you all enjoyed the competition. 🚀🐱🏍