HomeForumCompetitions[COMPETITION]: Pragmatic Play – Enter the Gates of Olympus 2500 & Win a Share of $3,000!

[COMPETITION]: Pragmatic Play – Enter the Gates of Olympus 2500 & Win a Share of $3,000! (page 9)

11,831 views 215 replies |
2 weeks ago
|
What is a Pragmatic Play replay link? Where do I find it? Whenever you win any amount on games created by Pragmatic Play, you can watch this moment once again and share it with others even after you play a some more spins. Take a look a the images below to find out how to create and copy this link on mobile and PC. MOBILE:
1...8 9 1011
Add post
DaStupidKidd
yesterday

Question!!

(And bear with me here, as this may have been answered somewhere on the previous 8 pages, but I'm lazy and don't feel like reading much, so...)


Do the posted wins need to have occurred during the promotional period or can they be from anytime prior?


Thanks in advance, Radka! (I'm assuming, anyway. It's always you lol)

yesterday

πŸ˜† Hello, yeah, it's me again... Welcome!

Actually, it's not stated in the rules because there is no such limitation. We prefer positive motivation by offering a double reward for a special and fresh promotional game instead of limiting those who wish to share their favorite older hits from PP games.

The working link is sufficient enough to get you the ticket(s). πŸ™Œ

This is supposed to be fun, not the Olympics... Well, Olympus, hmmmm πŸ˜†

leirbag
2 days ago
esus

Personally, I prefer Gates of Hades; I feel it's easier to get rewards and free spins. Cheers.

Automatic translation:
yesterday

Don't tell anyone, but Hades is my pick too. πŸ˜‰πŸ™Œ

Enjoy your day!

Rammasaurus
3 days ago

Great, but they shoudnt release gates 5000, i cant afford it πŸ˜€

yesterday

πŸ˜† Well, considering how many obviously similar versions already exist... I guess it's not that unlikely. πŸ˜ƒ

I wonder which games have the most, let's say, remakes or editions. The old Big Bass has also been doing very well. 😁

yesterday
esus

This is one of my repeat links.

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/bwiR2PSvcM

Automatic translation:
yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/0GoWfJivhF

yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/0HpELGjzq7

yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/vt48aP6aeS

Edited
yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/L0o1IFgQvM

Edited
yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/D6ZDkqk1Ai

yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/tIQHUMrvhX

yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/ZZB6IFzbTO

yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/xugMgNseIq

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/WLIFzGCjEE

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/ifl4RtT9V3

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/vVUMlilnSV

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/lz2m82SAAP

yesterday
deus

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/HeXlI8Hgsw

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/IQLrPKa4AZ

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/kt15wixEBn

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/sLPDnKgBsR

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/PEQxbb1E0K

Automatic translation:
yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/6s3v7ddNPW

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/f0zQ06hv4W

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/bxkHwgZIr5

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/UvII5rlpD4

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/vWWCQs4CNl

yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/kdWzOUHLp6

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/uLIjs6VdVf

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/Pub5DZuinx

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/LvTs4gCGud

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/VgcavQGZts

20 hours ago
esus

Hello

Automatic translation:
17 hours ago

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/QCDKwLCIZ3

Wygrana x350

16 hours ago
esus

For now, it's my best move.

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/68FOF9vgqZ

Automatic translation:
Deen16
3 days ago

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/VTP3l56F3P

15 hours ago

πŸ™ŒπŸ‘

Hello, maybe I'm incorrect, but I think this could be one of the highest hits posted so far... 5432x on Gates 2500! πŸ‘Œ

Excellent one! 2 tickets for you. πŸ™Œ

Rastreador
3 days ago
esus

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/4NX6oMexRf

Automatic translation:
15 hours ago

Hello, nice one indeed! πŸ™ŒπŸ€

The first and surely lucky ticket is yours; come back for more. πŸ˜‰

1...8 9 1011
Go to pageof 11 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more