HomeForumCompetitions[COMPETITION]: Pragmatic Play – Enter the Gates of Olympus 2500 & Win a Share of $3,000!

[COMPETITION]: Pragmatic Play – Enter the Gates of Olympus 2500 & Win a Share of $3,000! (page 6)

8,345 views 133 replies |
1 week ago
|
1...5 6 7
Add post
Radka
15 hours ago

Good day to you, SCATT3R!

No less than a full house of Zauses, well done.

Please, feel free to share your opinion on this version; now that 10 tickets are yours, we have space for little comparisons. 😁🙌✨🚀

It's deliberate, though. 😉

13 hours ago

I choose not to comment on this slot if that's ok, Radka 🙂

My mom always said: If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say it 😛

serus164
yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/f7BHe5KVKh

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/3ncd31iS0E

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/antLSBRR3A

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/3l9sJ8UAWK

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/cEzUTDKgv9

13 hours ago

Hello and good day to you!

We have the next full set of rather Olympic winnings here! 😁👏 You now have a full bag of ten tickets, and I look forward to seeing you at the raffle. 🍀

Edited
SCATT3R
13 hours ago

I choose not to comment on this slot if that's ok, Radka 🙂

My mom always said: If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say it 😛

13 hours ago

Oh, I see, think I get the point and it's perfectly ok. 😉👌

I believe my mom used to tell me the same, by the way. Thumbs up for clever moms! 🥰

Fred00
yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/uiTl4gGb1F

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/qCJBz0BJI5

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/6FOIKqOKxF

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/MWXe3lTzSx

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/6vJ1aw7HcG


13 hours ago

👏👏👌

Hoya Fred00! I'd say you braved the new Gates nicely; I hope it was a bit of an adventure involved. 😉

Well earned 10 tickets; stay lucky for as long as possible. 🍀

driati
yesterday

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/15SN8VZxmM

13 hours ago

Welcome aboard, driati!

Thank you for joining us with this full special set. How do you view the game? Let us know how pleasant the journey was, if it's ok. 😁

In any case, the full reward in the form of 10 tickets is yours. 👏🎉🚀

leirbag
yesterday

Que bueno que no hay apuesta minima aqui van los mios

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/fDEha8mfD7

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/XmMmPKhnjl

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/6wDCahUwHk

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/r2SI9bFJvK

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/Pns7bkU6B8


Saludos

13 hours ago

Saludos! You know I was hoping someone would appreciate the small improvement we made by removing the mim bet rule. 🙌

Welcome to the show with those replay links, by the way! Perhaps an obvious question but do you personally favor Gates of Hades or Gates on the other side of the Gods' spheres (Olympus)? 😆

No need to tell, of course. The reward is yours—8 tickets! 👏🎉

Bhukyanag
19 hours ago

this looks exciting

13 hours ago

Then join the circus if you want. 😉

12 hours ago
bgus

Very good game, I recommend it!

Automatic translation:
12 hours ago

Hi

12 hours ago

rommel

12 hours ago
esus

wanna

Automatic translation:
Radka
11 hours ago

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/VTP3l56F3P

11 hours ago
esus

Hello

Automatic translation:
11 hours ago
esus

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/4NX6oMexRf

Automatic translation:
9 hours ago

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/5DpvtDt8CN

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/sxZKUhqgPj

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/1rehm1n9WI

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/K0I28vUuuS

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/hgF1me4Q8j

8 hours ago
7 hours ago

My Entries:

126x

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/QibMqAinMD

107x

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/SlVIswKt7N

56x

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/RCVzk9eQWm

38x

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/kGPG9hVlBD

37x

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/8pvtrEvL2m

6 hours ago

Very much impresse

6 hours ago
6 hours ago
1...5 6 7
Go to pageof 7 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more