HomeForumCompetitions[CLOSED]: Pragmatic Play – Face the Fury of Anubis & Win a Share of €/$2,000!

[CLOSED]: Pragmatic Play – Face the Fury of Anubis & Win a Share of €/$2,000! (page 18)

38,385 views 357 replies |
2 months ago
|
🎉 THE WINNERS ARE HERE! 🎉 A huge thank you to everyone who joined the competition, completed the challenges, and collected their tickets! You made this one a lot of fun. 🙌 And now for the exciting part... 🏆 CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 20 LUCKY WINNERS! 🏆 The confirmation email is heading your way, so keep an eye on your inbox, please. 📩😉 Didn't win this time? Don't worry! There are more competitions and more chances to win coming soon. 🍀🚀 Good luck next time, everyone, and congratulations once again to our winners! 🎉👏 Reminder: The draw was performed using our weighted random selection process. Participants with more earned tickets had proportionally higher chances of being selected, and once a participant was drawn, all of their remaining tickets were removed from the pool, ensuring that every winner could only win once. Good luck next time, everyone! 🍀🎉
1...17 18
Add post
mydrilla420
1 month ago

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/SdRpchwmKV

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/bm5ZfRUu1H

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/kNIWSpDPJI

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/RvrLGW0mOm

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/0cd271VBMB


lucky me

1 month ago

Dear winner, could you kindly respond to emails I sent you regarding your voucher preferences, please?


the thing is that you’ve been selected as one of the lucky winners of our Fury of Anubis competition with Casino Guru and Pragmatic Play.👏👏🎉


The only step missing is responding to the confirmation email. 🙏😉

NikolaNix
1 month ago

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/Q35oXr8ABl

1 month ago

Hey, I suggest you save that for another PP competition. 😉 This one is over. But still, cool hit!!! 🎉🚀

1 month ago
deus

Hi. Any news for the winners of the competition?

Fury of Anubis .

Automatic translation:
temotemo
1 month ago

Hello, the other team dealing with PP already has the list of winners since the end of last week. As usual, the rest are in their hands. PP then sends the vouchers, just as is stated in the rules. Usually, it all takes approximately 14 days in total. Hang in there, please. 😉

1 month ago

Share https://es.casino.guru/torneos/weekly-254-bubble-up

1 month ago

Share https://es.casino.guru/torneos/monthly-260-groovin-tiger

1 month ago
rsus

Is there any welcome bonus

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
fius

Hello,

I haven't received my prize yet, have the other winners received theirs?

Automatic translation:
Mats8
3 weeks ago
fius

Hello,

I haven't received my prize yet, have the other winners received theirs?

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago

Hello, I was told that the person sending the vouchers was most likely on vacation, but I assumed the vouchers had already been sent. Let me ask more about this.

Mats8
3 weeks ago
fius

Hello,

I haven't received my prize yet, have the other winners received theirs?

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago

Hay again, all vouchers were sent on 31.08. Could you kindly check for spam, promotions, adverts or any other tabs you may have in your mailbox, please?

Radka
3 weeks ago
fius

Hello,

I checked everything in my email and it didn't show up anywhere? Where are they coming from?

Automatic translation:
Mats8
3 weeks ago

Well, those vouchers go directly from Pragmatic Play. Hold on, please; we aim to double-check that directly with PP. I'll return back to you once we have the response. 🙏

Radka
3 weeks ago
fius

Hello,

Thank you very much.

Automatic translation:
Radka
2 weeks ago
fius

Hello,

Has there been any response?

Automatic translation:
Mats8
2 weeks ago

Frankly no, I'm still waiting too. 😐

Radka
1 week ago
fius

Hello,

Has there been any response?

Automatic translation:
Mats8
1 week ago

Hello, frankly not. I'm aware of this situation but I have received no direct information thus far. Reminders seem not to work. I think the person we were trying to reach might be on holiday. 😔

Mats8
1 week ago

Hello, finally we get a response. The thing is that the voucher was sent but not claimed. Thus, we asked to use the feature to resend the voucher. Could you please keep an eye on your mailbox, please? Those vouchers are sent through the Amazon store, so I guess both PP and Amazon may appear in the sender email address.

Please let me know at community@casino.guru if you have another email address that we can try, maybe.

Edited
Radka
1 week ago
fius

Hello,

Thanks for the reply!

I really only have this email in use, I checked my email again on my computer and I really haven't received an email from Amazon or PP.

I'll let you know as soon as I get the email, thanks for your help!

Checkmate

Automatic translation:
Mats8
6 days ago

Hello, you're welcome.

Let's stay in touch. You should, of course, receive the voucher you won and will be here for confirmation.

1...17 18
Go to pageof 18 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more