Best online casinos reviewed and rated (and bad ones too)
We review and rate all online casinos that we discover on the internet, regardless of whether they like our review or not. Thanks to this, you will find a review of virtually all casino sites on Casino Guru, helping you discover important information about any casino before playing.
We focus predominantly on the casino's reputation and reliability, so that we can help you choose top online casinos that will pay out your winnings without any issues and will not try to take advantage of you in unfair ways.
Next to each online casino in this list, you can find the most important information about it, including:
- The casino's reputation rating calculated based on our review
- The casino's pros and cons, as well as some interesting facts about it
- The casino's bonus
- Supported languages
- Available games
- Supported payment methods
Clicking the 'Read Review' button will take you to the casino's detailed review, in which you can learn everything you need to know to decide whether you should play there or look for a better online casino. On top of the information mentioned above, in the detailed review you will also find:
- The casino's user reviews
- Detailed explanation of the casino's reputation rating
- Forum discussion about the casino
- Information about other casinos related to the one you are viewing
Independent casino review and rating team
Our casino reviews are conducted by an independent casino review team with 15 members, whose sole responsibility is collecting information about all casinos on the internet and evaluating them based on the collected data.
Thanks to this, our reviews of online casinos can remain impartial and provide great informational value, as our casino reviewers can focus solely on creating reliable reviews and nothing else.
Objective casino review methodology
The casino review team follows a data-driven methodology, according to which they gather the available information about each casino. The collected data is then used to calculate the casino's reputation rating.
Here is an overview of the factors considered in our casino reviews, which go into the reputation rating's calculation:
- Casino size – The size of a casino, expressed as its revenues or its number of players, is one of the most important factors. The quality of many big casinos with big revenues has been proven by time and a large number of players. Additionally, their large revenues enable them to pay out big wins without any issues, while smaller sites can struggle because of their worse financial situation.
- Complaints submitted by players – Players often complain publicly about online casinos that treat them in an unfair way or try to scam them. We take these complaints into account, deducting points from the casino's reputation rating for each justified unresolved complaint. Considered complaints include those from our own Complaint Resolution Center, but also complaints collected from other relevant websites.
- Unfair practices and rules – If we find that a casino has fundamentally unfair rules in their Terms and Conditions or treats players unfairly, we deduct points from its reputation rating. If there are any, the casino's unfair clauses and practices are listed in its detailed review, specifically in the 'Reputation explained' part.
- Positive qualities – In relatively rare cases, we also add points for some positive qualities, for example for having an established network of brick-and-mortar venues or going above and beyond in terms of resolving player complaints.
- Related casinos – Other casinos that have a relationship with the casino also influence its review. This influence can be either positive or negative, depending on relevant qualities of the related casinos, and its size depends on the strength of the relationship between casinos.
Finding the best reviewed casino for you
When it comes to selecting a good casino based on our reviews and ratings, the most straight-forward is to choose from the 'Recommended' tab, which is opened by default when you come to this page. It contains casino websites that have been reviewed by our team and received a good rating.
If your preferences are more specific, you can browse other tabs. The 'Newly opened' tab contains reviews of new online casinos, while the 'Big brands' tab has only the biggest online casinos. The 'All' tab contains our entire database of online casinos and their reviews.
On top of that, our advanced filters allow you to filter casino reviews based on a number of factors, such as:
- Language options
- Game providers
- Payment methods
- Available games
- Withdrawal limit
Note: If you are new to online gambling in general, we recommend you read our article on how to choose an online casino, in which we go over factors you should consider in detail.
Emphasis on responsible and safe gambling
It is extremely important to approach online gambling in a safe and responsible way. To prevent falling victim to gambling addiction, we recommend you read our article on how to gamble safely. Our section about responsible gambling and problem gambling help also contains other helpful articles about gambling addiction and other related topics.
We have already started collecting information about responsible gambling options – such as self-exclusion, betting limits, reality checks, and more – available at individual online casinos. However, because of the vastness of our database, we do not have the data collected for all casino sites. Once we have it, we will include this information in our review of each casino.