HomeForumTournamentsTournament #238 Minotaur Reburn - discussion

Tournament #238 Minotaur Reburn - discussion (page 4)

524 views 66 replies |
2 days ago
|
1...3 4
Add post
Florarmenta71
5 hours ago

I noticed the same thing. One time I managed to reach 2nd place. That was last year. A day later I was in 600th place and the to 4 players were millions ahead of everyone else.

4 hours ago

Not working

4 hours ago
esus

file It still doesn't work

Automatic translation:
4 hours ago
esus

We can't play; it's having problems logging in. Does anyone know if they'll fix the issue so we can access the tournament? Thanks and regards.

Automatic translation:
2 hours ago
esus

Casino Guru team, please fix the problem with this game; it can't be opened with any browser. I said fix, not answer, okay???

Automatic translation:
1 hour ago
esus

Not working

Automatic translation:
15 minutes ago
deus

Endorphins don't work!!!!

Automatic translation:
1...3 4

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more