HomeForumTournamentsTournament #238 Minotaur Reburn - discussion

Tournament #238 Minotaur Reburn - discussion (page 2)

283 views 38 replies |
yesterday
|
1 2
Add post
Monchd
15 hours ago

no i said cheated out of 1 spin that was a leading to a proper freespin feature that did not cost me a thing that i lost because of poor timing its the rest that came to comment that used words like scam or robbed...

15 hours ago

Stuck ?

gordomorales
22 hours ago
esus

The two "Active" tournaments are not working. They're garbage and are already matching the worst of the PP-sponsored casinos, Casino.org, the worst of the worst, and Casino Guru isn't far behind.

Automatic translation:
15 hours ago

Hello, sometimes a technical problem occurs. once we find out, we post a note on the tournament and are working on the fix. I appreciate your understanding, especially that you are not being personal about it. 🙌

Rizla86
yesterday

Man how lame is this on my last spin i trigger the minotaur but shows now spins complete the minotaur are standing now but cannot click..........DONT U HAVE INTELLIGENT engineers that should know this about these slots not the first time i hit feature on last spin only to get cheated from it

15 hours ago

Hello, I understand this is frustrating. As far as I can see, the last tournament spin has not yet fully resolved the special feature. I believe it works the very same way for everyone else.

Still, I hear you, and it's really not a good ending. Got it.

Radka
14 hours ago

well thats gambling for you the moment you press that spin button you agreed to it all

i just had to vent because anger is lesson to learn and then let it go

Rizla86
14 hours ago

Hey, that's ok. I understand it looks weird, and one can feel very angry about it. Actually, I would probably feel the same.

Frankly, I'm also convinced it's not in our power to change the spin settings just for the tournament purposes; it's, in my opinion, quite similar to another technical thing: impropriate bet amount. Sometimes players have to adjust it manually in the game to start spinning, because we cannot set the amount in the game. 😐

I know the situation is far from ideal for many players.

12 hours ago
esus

The game won't open for me.

Automatic translation:
11 hours ago

The game won't open

11 hours ago
deus

Same here 😕

Automatic translation:
10 hours ago
itus

He doesn't let me play

Automatic translation:
Radka
8 hours ago
esus

Hi, I won a tournament, replied to the email, but I haven't received the $30 USD. Could you help me?

Automatic translation:
7 hours ago

Game not opening

5 hours ago
ptus

Errorfile

Automatic translation:
5 hours ago

The game didn't reload. It got stuck. Any user experience the same problem?

5 hours ago
deus

I still can't play this tournament. Maybe it's not working because I'm thinking this might be my last. I don't know about Guru anymore; the way the games are set up, I have no chance and I don't want to deposit any money. It's good that these tournaments exist, thanks Guru, otherwise I would have deposited long ago. Now I know it's pointless to deposit; I already play elsewhere, that's enough. But it's still exciting at the start of the tournament, then total disappointment 😀 for many 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Automatic translation:
4 hours ago

not working

4 hours ago
Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/monthly-273-gates-of-olympus-2500
2 hours ago
ptus

I can't seem to open the game

Automatic translation:
1 hour ago

Mine isn't working

1 2

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more