HomeForumTournamentsTournament #232 Helios - Triple Sun - discussion

Tournament #232 Helios - Triple Sun - discussion (page 4)

1,835 views 61 replies |
2 weeks ago
|
1...3 4
Add post
Radka
3 days ago

Hello, I see the code has not been sent yet. Did you respond to the email info we sent you? I'm asking because you said you had not gotten anything.

3 days ago
esus

Look, this is a screenshot showing that I replied to the message. file

Automatic translation:
Radka
3 days ago
esus

No, I haven't received anything

Automatic translation:
Miquiztli
3 days ago

Well, just as I said, the codes were not sent the last time I had a chance to check. I do understand; however, you managed to reply to the confirmation email. Thank you.

1...3 4

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more