HomeForumTournamentsTournament #231 Eternal Diamonds - discussion

Tournament #231 Eternal Diamonds - discussion

1,021 views 28 replies |
3 weeks ago
|
1 2
Add post
3 weeks ago
If you want to discuss anything related to #231 Eternal Diamonds, you can do so here.
3 weeks ago
bgus

Brutally good game!!! It's top. file

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago

Share https://es.casino.guru/torneos/weekly-267-eternal-diamonds

3 weeks ago

Share https://de.casino.guru/turniere/weekly-267-eternal-diamonds

3 weeks ago
esus

I think it's an excellent game from Pragmatic ; it certainly has a resemblance to the games that previously characterized them, with more frequent bonuses.

And this game has a very original style with that implementation of the expanding, since it's the first time I've seen it integrated into one of their games.

Thank you Casino Guru for once again providing such an experience with one of your free tournaments.

Good luck to the entire community and congratulations to the winners! 🌟💯

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
hrus

It's great for you from other countries, but for us from Serbia, the tournaments are unavailable, why?

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
esus

Hi, I'm sharing the game. Greetings:

https://es.casino.guru/torneos/weekly-267-eternal-diamonds

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago

Cool slot

I got free spins like in 5 rolls lol. In 9 free spins 125$

Edited
2 weeks ago
deus

How is that possible? I don't have 40T and the number 1 has over 2.5 million.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Automatic translation:
2 weeks ago

Slot looks fresh👍

2 weeks ago
deus

That struck me as odd right away.

I don't have 25,000 points.

How is that possible? I didn't even play in the tournament and I have 25,000 with 250 spins.

In the tournament before last, I only had 36 spins left out of 250 right from the start. It was as if I had already played 214 spins.

GURU Why ????

Please answer

Edited
Automatic translation:
Roca
2 weeks ago
deus

I didn't play at all. 25,000 points with 250 spins is not possible.

I was immediately surprised when I saw it, I thought I really only had 25,000, I checked again and I HAVEN'T PLAYED AT ALL.

Automatic translation:
2 weeks ago
deus

Hello Guru, I have almost 25,000 points.

I didn't play in this tournament at all.

WHY ???

Edited
Automatic translation:
2 weeks ago
deus

That's a shame, I would have liked to watch the game. How is that possible? I have 23,000 points and 0/250 spins, but I haven't played. I wanted to play now.

Automatic translation:
Mile71
2 weeks ago
deus

For what it's worth, I didn't score any more points either 🤔😁).

It's interesting to take a look (click on each one) at the individual winners. Most of them only registered recently.

Automatic translation:
cLAUDIAmARIA66
2 weeks ago
bgus

It didn't count for me 😂

Automatic translation:
Kristijna
3 weeks ago
hrus

It's great for you from other countries, but for us from Serbia, the tournaments are unavailable, why?

Automatic translation:
2 weeks ago

Because of the game provider and their decision. 🙂

If you can use VPN, on our site it is possible and you can play tournaments.

Mile71
2 weeks ago
deus

That struck me as odd right away.

I don't have 25,000 points.

How is that possible? I didn't even play in the tournament and I have 25,000 with 250 spins.

In the tournament before last, I only had 36 spins left out of 250 right from the start. It was as if I had already played 214 spins.

GURU Why ????

Please answer

Automatic translation:
2 weeks ago

Always please take a screenshot and we will look into this.

I don't know anyone who would have this kind of problems.

I can take it for the check.

2 weeks ago

First spin and already mega win, good start

2 weeks ago
deus

2.6 million points ???

Mathematically, and with just a few clicks, this is only possible through manipulation (however that may be).

Automatic translation:
1 2

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more