HomeForumTournamentsTournament #228 Hearth of Venus - discussion

Tournament #228 Hearth of Venus - discussion (page 6)

2,918 views 103 replies |
1 month ago
|
1...5 6
Add post
3 days ago
plus

I am satisfied

Automatic translation:
chingzky
3 days ago

SAD no PH

2 days ago

Replied to you in other thread about the same thing.

Check it out. 🙂

19 hours ago
esus

Hello

I won the tournament. When and how do I receive my prize?

Automatic translation:
Mikipailot4
36 minutes ago

Hello, congratulations! 🙌🍀🚀

The instructions say to wait for the verification email, respond to it and then the voucher or code will be sent. It usually takes a few weeks.

(https://casino.guru/forum/tournaments/win-real-prizes-with-gogift-cards-at-casino-guru-social-tournaments)

1...5 6
Go to pageof 6 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more