HomeForumTournamentsTournament #227 Sugar Rush EXCLUSIVE - discussion

Tournament #227 Sugar Rush EXCLUSIVE - discussion (page 5)

3,138 views 103 replies |
1 month ago
|
I cleared the cache and all this saved cash or whatever for my Google Chrome on my phone and restarted my phone and now it's working I'm doing the tournament so maybe try that I know it sucks at logged me out of all a bunch of websites but hey it happens on websites every now and again so no issue but apparently it works thank you too the user who previously mentioned that this worked for him cuz that is what inspired me to try it myself
1...4 5 6
Add post
3 weeks ago

Cool

Jaroslav
2 weeks ago

Bet is still 1 usd, but I can play now. Thanks

2 weeks ago

One of my favourite slots from pragmatic

2 weeks ago
euus

BALENCEKOI

Automatic translation:
Salvata1312
2 weeks ago
bgus

Yes

Automatic translation:
Vankoo
2 weeks ago
bgus

Try sharing a tournament this way file

Automatic translation:
2 weeks ago
bgus

That's how he gives it to me. file

Automatic translation:
Vankoo
3 weeks ago
bgus

I can neither play nor share it and when I play it says tournament locked.

Automatic translation:
2 weeks ago

You can't share locked tournament. You have to play some other and after you finish other tournament you have to share that one you played till the end.

Jaroslav
2 weeks ago
bgus

Thanks for the information.

Automatic translation:
2 weeks ago

top game from pragmatic 10/10

2 weeks ago

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/monthly-262-sugar-rush

2 weeks ago

I like this slot

1 week ago

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/monthly-262-sugar-rush

1 week ago
czus

How will they send me money if I win some money in a tournament?

Automatic translation:
Pavel1893
1 week ago
skus

We won't send you any money because you can win vouchers with us. 🙂

Players do not win money directly.

So if you're lucky and place, you'll receive your prize by email. 🙂

Automatic translation:
Jaroslav
1 week ago
czus

Will I get $150 worth of vouchers?

Automatic translation:
Pavel1893
1 week ago
czus

Hi, if you ended up in a winning position, you will receive an adequate voucher. Sure! 🙂

Automatic translation:
1 week ago
esus

Very good

Automatic translation:
1 week ago
deus

750 spins and only 41k. What a load of rubbish.

Automatic translation:
1 week ago

This is why i dont bet real money on these type of games. Out of 750 spins, biggest win a measly $20. Top it off i Trigger the free spins 10 times only to get around $7. Not a fan of this slot type. Its just a ragebaiter that teases hope just to crush it 😑

1...4 5 6
Go to pageof 6 pages

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more