HomeForumTournamentsTournament #226 Groovin Tiger - discussion

Tournament #226 Groovin Tiger - discussion (page 4)

3,052 views 93 replies |
1 month ago
|
1...3 4 5
Add post
3 weeks ago

It's crappy

Ronnieboi deleted the post
Ronnieboi deleted the post
3 weeks ago

Crappy game boring its pising me off Like my husband lol I'm ronnies wife shorty430 @

Edited
3 weeks ago

Share https://pt.casino.guru/torneios/monthly-260-groovin-tiger

3 weeks ago

Would love to see and have fine

3 weeks ago

I liked the vibe and animations

3 weeks ago

fileHello, why isn't this tournament unlocking for me? I'm doing everything as it should be before. I didn't have this problem. I shared it and now I can't play this tournament. Can anyone help?

Edited
3 weeks ago

How to get paid?

3 weeks ago
esus

file amusing

Automatic translation:
3 weeks ago
Kepes
3 weeks ago

fileHello, why isn't this tournament unlocking for me? I'm doing everything as it should be before. I didn't have this problem. I shared it and now I can't play this tournament. Can anyone help?

3 weeks ago

Where exactly did you share it please?

Jaroslav
3 weeks ago

I shared it with my friends on WhatsApp Messenger, I had done it before and there was no problem with it

Kepes
3 weeks ago

Alright, can you maybe try to share other tournament on other social media? If it won't work we can try to look at it.

maybe also changing browser, device can help.

Try it please. 🙂

3 weeks ago
ruus

The worst game in all tournaments!

Automatic translation:
Kepes
3 weeks ago

I have the same problem

Jahmany11
3 weeks ago

Please try the things I mentioned a couple of posts above, as some of those steps might help resolve the problem.

In addition to that, you could also try clearing your browser cookies and then opening the page again.

Give all of those options a try and let me know whether anything changes.🙂

3 weeks ago

Not the type of slots that I like, but it is okay

3 weeks ago

fileShare https://pt.casino.guru/torneios/monthly-260-groovin-tiger

3 weeks ago

I have been sharing my results in the tournament's but have not been getting access to the exclusive games 😔 😔

1...3 4 5

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more