HomeForumTournamentsTournament #225 Gift of Midas - discussion

Tournament #225 Gift of Midas - discussion (page 2)

1,291 views 39 replies |
1 month ago
|
1 2
Add post
1 month ago
grus

What I can't understand is why they have such low stakes in a tournament.

Automatic translation:
1 month ago

It's okay

1 month ago
ptus

Either Babeh or whanna fack Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-258-gift-of-midas

Automatic translation:
1 month ago
esus

Hi, how can I deposit the money I've earned into my bank account?

Automatic translation:
Elena52
1 month ago
grus

What I can't understand is why they have such low stakes in a tournament.

Automatic translation:
1 month ago

With this provider it was always like this. Sometimes it goes slightly up but most of the time it's bet like this. 🙂

In the end doesn't matter the bet, the final score is counted the same way. 😀

Elena52
1 month ago

You could ask again...it's no use because we don't even win nothing at all even free spins u don't get nothing.

1 month ago

👎not happy about the whole game and the betting stake

1 month ago

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-258-gift-of-midas

1 month ago
deus

I just scored 900 points, first place only got 30,000 this time (not 10,000 or 1,000,000).


Of course we win nothing


This is fake

I haven't won a single cent in two years 🙂


I got free spins towards the end and then only $1.50


First place, however, has 30,000 points.


He probably won game 30 0004.

What a lucky guy 🙂

Edited
Automatic translation:
bbsaulo123456
1 month ago
deus

No


You can see it's fake.


You're more likely to win in the worst casinos 🙂

Edited
Automatic translation:
tonino23
1 month ago

Fake free tournaments? I understand that’s your opinion, but you can look at many of our other tournaments and see that the prizes are actually sent to real players. There are plenty of examples of this on the forum.

So I’d suggest looking through some of those before making such a claim.

Of course, if you don’t like the tournaments, you don’t have to participate in them.

Have a nice day.

1 month ago

I haven't been gifted by Midas, but I like the game overall

1 month ago
esus
Automatic translation:
1 month ago

i would love to see the gameplay of the person who got 70,365 not possible period!!!

1 month ago
bgus

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-258-gift-of-midas

I can get the result.

Automatic translation:
1 month ago

Would of liked to have seen more


Share

https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-258-gift-of-midas

1 month ago

Share https://es.casino.guru/torneos/weekly-258-gift-of-midas

1 month ago

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-258-gift-of-midas

1 month ago

One of the worst games I've played in years!

Jaroslav
1 month ago

Everything is fine.

I think everyone wants more bonuses😀😀

1 2

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more