HomeForumTournamentsTournament #222 Bubble Up! - discussion

Tournament #222 Bubble Up! - discussion (page 3)

1,830 views 43 replies |
1 month ago
|
12 3
Add post
3 weeks ago

Rommel

1 week ago
esus

I still haven't received the 20 euros, how do I contact Casino Guru?

Automatic translation:
richarlov
1 week ago

Hi. Do you mean that you still haven’t received your voucher or gift card from the Bubble Up tournament?

If so, the process usually works like this: Juraj first sends emails to the players who finished in the winning positions, and they need to confirm their email addresses. Once most or all of the confirmations are in, Juraj then waits for the GoGift cards or vouchers to be prepared and sends them out to the players.

The whole process usually takes around two to three weeks, so there’s no need to worry that you won’t receive anything.

If it’s already been around that long in your case, just let me know and I can try to check what stage the process is currently at.🙂

Jaroslav
1 week ago
esus

In my case, it's been about a month since I received the email asking me to reply, and I did reply, but I haven't received anything since.

Automatic translation:
richarlov
1 week ago

Oh I'm sorry but you have to wait a bit more. As I can see it it's in final stages but Juraj has to wait for vouchers. We can't influence it so you need to wait a bit more. 😕

12 3

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more