HomeForumTournamentsTournament #217 Jade Legends - discussion

Tournament #217 Jade Legends - discussion

1,953 views 42 replies |
2 months ago
|
1 23
Add post
2 months ago
If you want to discuss anything related to #217 Jade Legends, you can do so here.
Ljudmilka deleted the post
2 months ago
ruus

Hello everyone

Automatic translation:
2 months ago
ptus

You can't play it yet

Automatic translation:
2 months ago
esus

Not working

Automatic translation:
2 months ago

Still not working

2 months ago
seus

It says share and play on, tried but doesn't work. Getting annoyed.

Automatic translation:
Ljudmilka
2 months ago
deus

Hello

Automatic translation:
2 months ago
deus

Another pragmatic game that, even if it works, will be sidelined.

Automatic translation:
2 months ago

Share https://de.casino.guru/turniere/weekly-249-jade-legends

2 months ago
esus

file I loved it

Automatic translation:
2 months ago

Thanks!


I enjoyed this game enough to give it a shot with a real money casino. I didn't get a feature in these spins but the coin collecting dragon is a really cool base game hit

2 months ago

file my game is malfunctioning

2 months ago
jpus

Na

Automatic translation:
2 months ago
jpus

fire

Automatic translation:
2 months ago
esus

I liked the game; it's one of the few I've played with real money. The problem here is that it's extremely rigged, like all the PP games that offer free bonuses. I know nobody's forcing me to play them, but it's a good way to gain experience and learn when it's paying out and when it's restricted or rigged. In my case, playing with real money was a very different experience. The game behaves very differently; with 100 pesos, I made 350 in winnings in just 20 minutes, and here, not a single bonus appeared in 250 spins—something almost impossible in the real game. PP, you're failing with this strategy. Instead of attracting players, you're disappointing us with these same old manipulations.



and

Automatic translation:
2 months ago

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-249-jade-legends I did good

PunkDJ
2 months ago

file my game is malfunctioning

2 months ago

Hey, I cannot conclude much from the screenshot. Current tournaments work as far as I checked. Please try to use a VPN, a different browser without cookies stored, or a different internet connection or device. Can you try that, please?

2 months ago

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-249-jade-legends not even a single bonus haha

2 months ago

Interesting game and mechanics

1 23

Add post

flash-message-reviews
User reviews – Write own casino reviews and share your experience

Follow us on social media – Daily posts, no deposit bonuses, new slots, and more